Alex Thomson, Channel 4, in Glasgow

Probably an interview with Whyte about the book which will probably be along the lines of (Rangers=bad) strip titles blah blah blah.

Nothing really important going on in the world right now for this “big shot” to report on apart from Cononavirus, trade negotiations with Europe/America and storm Ciara?

Na he’ll report on whatever he’s told to by a jobless internet beggar in Donegal cause that’s what super serious reporters do right? Take orders from a bigot!

Last edited:
So many lies on this thread, who could possibly have pumped the hagg, got to have been artificially inseminated.

Surely he cant be interviewing Whyte in GLasgow - does that googly eyed prick not generally avoid here now?

Weasel.

Cut his jouranlistic teeth on the streets of Belfast romancing the provos and his beloved Gerry Adams.

One for the watching.

The creep will have all sorts in his cupboard.

He will get his comeuppance one day.

Probably wishful thinking, but that building on the left is where Thomsons solicitors are based.

Don't get me wrong, I doubt he'd be here looking at that story, so I'm calling it a coincidence.

videotogif_2018.01.02_10.43.18.gif

Never heard of him until now, if I had I’ve forgotten, and now I’m away to forget him again.

Back