Alex Thomson, Channel 4, in Glasgow

Not one politician, SNP or otherwise has even mentioned this scandal in Parliament. Utter disgrace.
Excellent point, whilst I despise the nationalists and I'm therefore tempted to only slaughter them the rest of the political parties are equally culpable in their cover up of the story and lack of support for the victims in their pursuit of justice.
It's a stain on all Scotland's political parties.

Which Celtic employee knew Beattie? McCafferty? Please can you provide the info which backs this up? This could be pivotal.
Mccafferty was a coach at Celtic and I believe he was also their kit man. Mccafferty is the monster that will have all of the answers and when he came forward he looked like he was willing to tell everything that has went on. Mccafferty is also the monster that is continually mentioned with links to Bennell. If Thompson investigates this properly there is links all over the place with these scumbags.

Mccafferty was a coach at Celtic and I believe he was also their kit man. Mccafferty is the monster that will have all of the answers and when he came forward he looked like he was willing to tell everything that has went on. Mccafferty is also the monster that is continually mentioned with links to Bennell. If Thompson investigates this properly there is links all over the place with these scumbags.
I get that. The poster I quoted suggests that there is a link between Beattie (convicted of murdering Lawrence Haggart) and a CFC employee (possibly McCafferty but he didn't make that clear). If true, that is dynamite. Hence I've asked the poster for additional info on this thread and via PM.

Just been sent this

Friday channel 4 from 7pm to 8pm. Septic child abuse report starts. It's a 3 programme series and one of the members of facebook's The Badger Loyal's cousin is going to waive his right of anonymity to give evidence against Torbett and the others. He is a big Gers fan who played for their boys club. Hopefully this blows the lid off it. Share with as many as you can!

Just been sent this

Friday channel 4 from 7pm to 8pm. Septic child abuse report starts. It's a 3 programme series and one of the members of facebook's The Badger Loyal's cousin is going to waive his right of anonymity to give evidence against Torbett and the others. He is a big Gers fan who played for their boys club. Hopefully this blows the lid off it. Share with as many as you can!
So is it focusing on celtic alone or is it Scottish football as a whole?

Just been sent this

Friday at 1900hrs is Channel 4 News for an hour. I’d guess that Thompson’s bit will be just a small part of the News show. Maybe 5-10 minutes. When I read your post I thought an hour long ‘special’ but it looks unlikely. I was hoping for much, much more.

I got that message sent also but 7-8 on CH4 is the news so I wouldn't have thought this is the documentary that's been spoken about for a while.

Friday at 1900hrs is Channel 4 News for an hour. I’d guess that Thompson’s bit will be just a small part of the News show. Maybe 5-10 minutes. When I read your post I thought an hour long ‘special’ but it looks unlikely. I was hoping for much, much more.

Oh rite i dont know i dnt watch chan 4.

I also just seen on twitter someone said that, that rat Dornan has had input into this documentary. So i cant see any impartial material coming from it if i am honest.

I also just seen on twitter someone said that, that rat Dornan has had input into this documentary. So i cant see any impartial material coming from it if i am honest.
This will be what he meant in his tweet "as you will see in the coming weeks" or words to that effect.
He's playing the game. His attitude turned when he realised he was on the wrong side of history and there was no keeping the genie in the bottle anymore. Since then he's been tryng to get cetic to pay out and minimise the damage.

Has Dornan not been quite critical of celtic over this?

Has Dornan not been quite critical of celtic over this?
Well he did say something like he knew but not on the scale it has become known as his kid was there.

However i think what dornan says in public might differ to what he says and does in private. The man is a scumbag pure and simple.

Back