Alfie and Hagi Raging at Defoe

I’ve heard a few times that even in training, there’s no better than Defoe with his back to goal. An inspiration to the younger lads. The longer we keep him the better.

37s in just before Goldson scores, he needs some proper credit for his organisation in the box there. If you watch him closely he is directing players about using hand signals specifically for someone to come take a step out, Edmundson I think it is, and that creates a mass of space for him to step in to the exact spot Borna places the ball into

Great to see JD back and scoring goals, he will be a key player on and off the park for us this season. A role model for younger footballers on how to look after yourself and can still play at a high level at his age, would love him to join the coaching set up with us when he does retire.

Defoe is exactly the kind of player we should have at Rangers a professional athlete on and off the field aswell as an all round good guy and a Legend of the game.

If that was a shot by Hagi then I'm glad Defoe stole it.
6fe.jpg

If they ball had went through to Morelos and he finished, it would have been some move.

The vision and execution displayed by Morelos when he received the pass from Barasic and played it out wide then the run into the box was first class.

We're scoring goals by many different players and what have we got on here ---a Sportscene dissection of it all laughable.

Alfie raging for a second then delighted with the goal.

Obviously the act of a guy who isn't a team player and hates being here. :))

:))

I hadn't noticed this at the time, Alfie 'dummies' for Hagi to play him in, Defoe thinks - I'll take that, thank you. :) 1:35 mins.

When I seen it last night I thought he was bemoaning his first touch
Totally missed it was a pass to Alfie

As above, just as well it was Defoe :))

On a separate note. Craigan kept mentioning the age of the Imps forward who was 38.

He somehow never mentioned Defoe is 37 and McGregor is 38.

Now…would this be the same Craigan that boldly predicted that when we signed Glen Kamara in the winter break of whatever season it was, that he would play no part in any of the games right up till that season ended?
Is this the same Craigan?
Do me a favor!
The guy is a complete windbag, and knows nothing!
Equally bad as a commentator, as a player.

Back