Alfie at full-time

julescotia

Gotta love the wee man :shh:

120521_Livingston_v_Rangers__Players_End__Stewart__Morelos___Davis_71.JPG

120521_Livingston_v_Rangers__Rangers_Players_Applaud_Fans_57.JPG

Brilliant smile.
See the look he gave Simpson last night after he had the temerity to moan about a ball Alfie fired back to him?Arm-waving, too.

People know my thoughts on Alfredo, love the boy to bits, but he really does get it and that celebration when he scored the second goal against the scum - rubbing salt into their wounds - that will live with me forever.

He’s taken so much shit from that lot while in Scotland.

That was his Karma moment.

Davis has just decided he’s having eggs and beans again for dinner. And he’ll let them touch each other.

The wee man will go down in the history books as one of our best, if not most frustrating strikers. A great scoring record that people tend to forget, plus his general personality ensures that he goes down in folklore in the same way as other greats such as Stein, Parlane, Millar and Brand and even our greatest of them all, Mr McCoist.

The wee man loves the famous, and we love him.

I don't actually think I'd be surprised to wake up Sunday and seeing the front page of the paper with pictures of Alfie being dragged off the scaffold in George Square by the cops haha

On a personal note I've backed him since day 1 and fell out with friends defending him over the years. I'm glad he is with us and played a huge part to get us to where we are

Just think of all the heroes the younger bears have now. I was a spoilt bastard growing up in the 90s, but we've got team full of stars - Alfie et al are up there with their achievements this season.

He appears to be much more happier right now and settled, hopefully this is good news for next season and he is happy to stay for a crack at the champions League and 56.

He
People know my thoughts on Alfredo, love the boy to bits, but he really does get it and that celebration when he scored the second goal against the scum - rubbing salt into their wounds - that will live with me forever.

He’s taken so much shit from that lot while in Scotland.

That was his Karma moment.
Hes a mad wee bastard :D

My personal favourite moment was the actual finish, he crashed it right into the roof of the net. The kind of finish Batistuta used to do all the time.

Absolutely different class.

I think he now gets it as far as how SG has been handling him and I think he now gets it as far as what Rangers is all about now we have one the title. Would be great to have him for another season or two. I can only see him getting better.

Love that smile. Which by the way is remarkable. He's a greedy striker by nature, but this season those goals have been taken off him by Gerrard and he's been asked to be selfless. Not only has he done it brilliantly, he's smiling about it! Says as much about him as it does the gaffer's man management.

He

Hes a mad wee bastard :D

My personal favourite moment was the actual finish, he crashed it right into the roof of the net. The kind of finish Batistuta used to do all the time.

Absolutely different class.

Agree Reid, he just has a human quality & a humanitarian mindset that normal people can relate to.

Not that many players are like that these days.

His goal at the Gadd Arena broke the ice, but this goal was quality. I loved it too mate.

Agree Reid, he just has a human quality & a humanitarian mindset that normal people can relate to.

Not that many players are like that these days.

His goal at the Gadd Arena broke the ice, but this goal was quality. I loved it too mate.
That goal genuinely got me off the couch and I clapped. A thunderbolt.

He seems to be nice guy and he keeps home close to his heart as well. I’m sure whenever he moves on Ibrox will be what he calls his second home.

I’d like to see him stay next season to help you into the CL groups and show what he could do against a real big gun. That’s what he deserves and it might help get the money Rangers deserve for his development.

Gerrard has to take massive credit also for the change in his temperament imo.

Has he not just bought a house in Glasgow? Possibly leave along with SG when SG goes in a few years.

Back