Alfie / El Buff’s on Fire

tenor.gif

A tip of the hat to the magnificent Northern Ireland supporters and a song I’m a little surprised we haven’t adopted for El Buffalo already.

Would love to see the Rangers end rocking to this When Alfie hopefully puts the Earl Haigs to the sword on Sunday

It was Grigg's club that started that chant was it not?

I remember they won league one and were holding up traffic singing it.

Very true but you must admit we’re not known for it.

We’ve got two people in Gerrard and Defoe where the potential was massive for chants and look what we’ve ended up with.
Good point about Gerrard.

I still can't believe we haven't got a decent chant for him.

We have alot more unique chants than we probably realise though.

Love that chat but got to agree we already have two songs for Alfredo.

What about these

Hes blue hes white hes fucking dynaite - alfredo alfredo

Hey hey baby
I wanna know oh oh oh - the buffalo

Fredo Fredo Fredo in Royal Blue
We're all crazy over the love of you

Super Alfie Super Alfie
Away away away

NB im being facetious

Last edited:
Seven Nation Army with literally 2 words is totally different though.

No but the Alfredo - Buffalo Soldier one is.

So we have one good one and one stock standard football chant. Let’s add another good one or none at all.

No but the Alfredo - Buffalo Soldier one is.

So we have one good one and one stock standard football chant. Let’s add another good one or none at all.
To be honest with you Coza, I think this one beats the other Alfie songs hands down.

We have a rehash if an old White Stripes song, a Banana Split one and Buffalo soldier, which are all ok, but, I imho this has a more life to it and makes more of a positive spectacle of our magnificent support.

To be honest with you Coza, I think this one beats the other Alfie songs hands down.

We have a rehash if an old White Stripes song, a Banana Split one and Buffalo soldier, which are all ok, but, I imho this has a more life to it and makes more of a positive spectacle of our magnificent support.
The banana split and buffalo soldier is the same tune at the chorus

A tip of the hat to the magnificent Northern Ireland supporters and a song I’m a little surprised we haven’t adopted for El Buffalo already.

Would love to see the Rangers end rocking to this When Alfie hopefully puts the Earl Haigs to the sword on Sunday

I like it!

What about these

Hes blue hes white hes fucking dynaite - alfredo alfredo

Hey hey baby
I wanna know oh oh oh - the buffalo

Fredo Fredo Fredo in Royal Blue
We're all crazy over the love of you

Super Alfie Super Alfie
Away away away

NB im being facetious

They’re brilliant :)

Back