Alfie Racially Abused Again Last Night

Arminius

Official Ticketer
So I'm counting three desperate counts of Alfredo being racially abused (happened at Tynecastle as well didn't it?)

Not to mention he's been pelted with coins, suffered sectarian abuse, had folk snooping about his car and had banners written about his mother.

What a country eh?
Im ashamed of Scotland.

it’s why I always describe myself as British these days.

Scotland is controlled by bitter tarriers in key positions. A horrible place to live these days.

captcaveman

Its states that KIimarnock are "vowing to investigate" and will ban an supporter and hope fully report them to the police.

this is Killies stadium rules, so they should be reporting this person to the police

Last edited:

GazzaG

Official Ticketer
They also sing " we hate Ayr, black bastards"

But y'know thats different cos black just means dirty in Ayrshire, or something
Believe it or not, I had someone attempt to ridicule me on here for asking police at a game why I'd be lifted for singing fenian bastard, yet the fans on the other side of the barrier were singing about black bastards.

Jakey clarke actually gave a press conference as the Kilmarnock manager last season saying fans wouldn't get away with singing about black bastards.

This is what we're up against!

Tannhauser

I remember laughing when a conductor on a Virgin train said to the carriage, turn your watches back to 1996 ladies and gents we are about to cross the border into Scotland. You can see the logic if you are Black, Columbian or English.
Surprised he wasn’t charged with a hate crime.

Crowthornebear

The club has to take a stand here, unfortunately no one else will.
As already stated if down in England there would be uproar and talk of walking off etc, plus the warnings given out to the crowd.
Some responsibility for it continuing has to be taken by Rangers as the media, other clubs or there fans are doing nothing about it, they need to do something.
ps also about the biased refereeing, as I say if all we are going to do is moan about things and do nothing then we should just sit down and shut up as it is monotonous

captcaveman

Would be great if today we could maybe try and ramp this up on social media as enough is enough.

Just politely state that this is yet another example Alfredo being subjected to "alleged" racist abuse whilst playing for Rangers. For this young foreigner be subjected to racism again whilst trying to do his job shames this country & will they comment on this .

Can anyone that posts to them or even just posts the clip of the abuse on social media always please be polite and don't give the media an excuse to pull focus on our supporters..cheers

Last edited:

captcaveman

This will keep happening until the club fights back.

I've posted some links of those that we that use social media could contact and demand action. Its just disgusting and outrageous that Alfie is being subjected to such hate and racist abuse in what's effectively, his workplace!

( Id ask them, if they identify the culprit will they be handing his details over to police)

(He's the SNP Govt minister for Sport & well being)

I'd reiterate, please just post the video, ask them to condemn this disgusting racist abuse and ask the SNP what will they be doing about this continued race hate being aimed at this young foreigner in his workplace.

Always be polite, don't be abusive even if they try and be smart-arsed as they'll try and turn it around on us and this will get in the media instead of the racist abuse.

Last edited:

Crispy Bacon

This one is actually clear... if thr club does not call this out then I will be putting an official complaint in to the club. This cannot be allowed to happen.

the club is failing in the protection of its players and it’s fans and this is not right.

Boba Fleck

Scotland is a terrible place at the moment. It is just depressing to see how bad it's getting under SNP rule. I hate it
This is the crux of the matter in my opinion. Hatred of the English is encouraged. Hatred of Unionists is encouraged. Hatred of anyone who has a differing opinion to the SNP party line is encouraged.
Being allowed to walk the streets with banners calling people you disagree with scum, c*nts or their favourite...."a pure fanny". It's shameful.
Why then, should they act any different to a young coloured football player who plays for the team that represents everything they despise. Fair game to call him a b**** b******* surely?? That's the mindset.

The SNP are destroying our country.

tumsheeheed

Scotland has turned into a cesspit if your protestant Unionist or a Rangers player / supporter your fair game it’s like Germany in the nineteen thirties Nazis rule the roost

Slim

Will continue until they hound him out sadly. The media stance encourages it too, no matter how much evidence there is the media will choose to ignore it.

captcaveman

the very fact that the SNP ministers that commented on Lennon and his supposed " Anti-Irish" abuse are point blank refusing to condemn those responsible for both racially abusing Alfredo, a young foreigner to this country is both telling and disgusting.

Southernlion

On Sky Sports News they were reporting that the Police were saying that they were not investigating as there had been no complaints

Embra Bear

I was reading a thread on Twatter about this. Apparently accRoding to the yessers we are only bringing this up because we lost again. :))

Hey I could swear the last time it was brought up at the OF game we pumped them.

LOL 133

Need to be careful of what I say, but the club ARE acting on this & relevant complaints have been made

It has been analysed & it’s clear as day what has been shouted
Has Michael Stewart got a copy of the "evidence"?

LOL 133

Will continue until they hound him out sadly. The media stance encourages it too, no matter how much evidence there is the media will choose to ignore it.
The media are responsible for the hate aimed at our club and fans. There can be no denying this though it might have been easier to prove had we employed someone to collate the evidence.

bornabluenose

I was reading a thread on Twatter about this. Apparently accRoding to the yessers we are only bringing this up because we lost again. :))

Hey I could swear the last time it was brought up at the OF game we pumped them.
My question would be , what the f uck has racism got to do with winning or losing.