Alfie Racially Abused Again Last Night

wee_g

Official Ticketer
Depressing that racist abuse happens in this day and age, also depressing that many think this is perfectly acceptable behaviour.

The Double A Man

This could be an open goal for Jackson Carlaw and his new Scottish Conservative opposition.He needs to get the unionist community in Scotland onside and what better way to show his support than
pointing out the sheer injustice of things like this that have been allowed to fester without a peep from Nippy &Co

Slim

The media are responsible for the hate aimed at our club and fans. There can be no denying this though it might have been easier to prove had we employed someone to collate the evidence.
There was no need to prove it. People had been charged with racially abusing him plus it was really easy to find more on social media if they wanted to. The problem is not that they're unaware of it but are choosing to ignore it.

Schlong Connery

Shocking but no real surpise.

I've not bothered reading the thread but fact is I've sat next to clowns at Ibrox shouting the same thing to other teams players, it's not just Alfredo getting it. It's everywhere.

captcaveman

Shocking but no real surpise.

I've not bothered reading the thread but fact is I've sat next to clowns at Ibrox shouting the same thing to other teams players, it's not just Alfredo getting it. It's everywhere.

It might be an idea to read the threat mate as its about Alfie being racially abused..again!

sportssocks

It's become the normality. Racism against anything Rangers isn't really racism or any other hate crime.
I partly blame our club for accepting it for decades

LOL 133

There was no need to prove it. People had been charged with racially abusing him plus it was really easy to find more on social media if they wanted to. The problem is not that they're unaware of it but are choosing to ignore it.

Im not referring to individual incidents. Im talking about years and years of bias, double standards and lies that generates the hate. My point is the media are creating this hatefest and Rangers need to employ someone qualified to gather and present the facts. Dont let them away with it.

captcaveman

Noticed this indy supporting idiot last night on Twitter replying to a poster who had been attacking the SNP for not caring about the recent racist abuse of Alfie.

Replying to @rangersblue123 and
@sterling7

The comment the Indy supporter was replying to

"
This is the club statement from Rangers FC regarding the Scottish medias shameful treatment of the racist & sectarian abuse of Alfredo Morelos on 29th Dec by Glasgow Celtic fans.Could you retweet as football & society has no place for racists" .
https://t.co/ox17hmIhWg?amp=1

His reply
"Football racism is aboiy nothing. Real life racism matters. But this is all pure shite."

He gets this reply to his comment;

Reply to his comment
"Alfredo Morelos is a young foreigner being subjected to racist and sectarian abuse so, thats is about more than nothing you idiot!

Indy supporters reply

"Shite. It's sbout football shite. Every team has players of every race now. All the sets of supporters fight for the title of victims... The Glasgow Rangers I knew couldn't give a %^*& about winning the false victimhood title. We were about league titles. Let's win something real"

For me, this Indy supporting idiot is no Rangers fan and his comments regarding Alfie's racism are a disgrace.I'd ban all SNP supporters from Ibrox

change consent