Alfie Racially Abused Again Last Night

It happens at every game, and has been slowly getting ramped up. I know we’re going to be biased, but the hatred and abuse he takes is above anything I’ve ever known in this county.
It’s not the worst mate.
It’s bad enough though.
Mark Walters experienced worse.
The English players Souness signed got it worse.
Paul Gascoigne got in worse.
I’d throw in Maurice Johnston as well.
You’ll see a common theme here.

Disgraceful what he's had to put up with since coming to Scotland, not as welcoming as many would have you believe.
That was evident at rugby last week, snp and this anti English hatred is making us into a horrible country.
Scotland is finished and if ever gets independence I'm off.

The players should stop and bring the referees attention to it then the media will have to report it , it works on the continent.

But the SNP are wanting more foreigners and immigrants to come to Scotland as we are not racist, we are a welcoming forward thinking country...
Well Nuckla, what are you making of the abuse that one of our players is getting every week.

So long as they are not English

Disgusting behaviour and no doubt another sweep sweep job by the mhedia is this shithole of a country

No doubt Sturgeon and the SNP Govt will continue to ignore the racism against Alfie

Disgraceful what he's had to put up with since coming to Scotland, not as welcoming as many would have you believe.
Scotland likes to make out it's welcoming. Only because there's hardly any migrants here. Whereas parts of England have been inundated. If we get inundated like these places, it would be bedlam up here. SNP cunts.

Just listened to this and I heard clear as day this really needs something done about it to make sure it is getting reported in the media if complaining to the ref or walking off is the only way lets get it done. This young man is getting forced out of Scotland because of this.

I wonder if the other players hear it?
It's getting ridiculous now - if the others do hear it, I would hope they are reporting it to the officials and/or the club.
It's got to the stage where we genuinely need to stop the game and threaten to walk off.

Imagine shouting that when your manager and some of your own players are black.

Scotland really is a backward horrible little country.

I've sent it to Humza,show racism the Red card Scotland, the papers up here, the newspapers down south ,Michael Stewart, Sturgeon and Kilmarnock FC and sent it to Michael Beale and asked him on twitter if he'll get the club to speak out and report it to the police.

Well done mate, let’s see what response you get.

Disturbingly this is an all to common an occurrence at this stage.

Kick it out need to get involved and raise awareness if nothing else.

So I'm counting three desperate counts of Alfredo being racially abused (happened at Tynecastle as well didn't it?)

Not to mention he's been pelted with coins, suffered sectarian abuse, had folk snooping about his car and had banners written about his mother.

What a country eh?
It's easy to forget the boiling drink thrown at him when you list it like that.

Well done mate, let’s see what response you get.

Cheers mate but,I don't need any thanks.I'm getting seriously hacked off with the racism and sectarian abuse Alfie has to take as it's disgusting.

The guy is being driven out our game and isn't being allowed to just concentrate on playing for us and everytime he steps on to the pitch, he normally has to deal with abuse from the media first and then its hot drinks thrown at him and abuse!

EQqURuMX0AEsbiL.jpg

Imagine shouting that when your manager and some of your own players are black.

Scotland really is a backward horrible little country.
I remember laughing when a conductor on a Virgin train said to the carriage, turn your watches back to 1996 ladies and gents we are about to cross the border into Scotland. You can see the logic if you are Black, Columbian or English.

It was admirable of her to highlight the blatant racism but don't be fooled by her she's a hater as well. She's re tweeted lots of bile from those meaningless killie @unts. She's now locked her twitter.
Yeah she’s a hater alright, or what is commonly known as your average Scottish football fan.

So I'm counting three desperate counts of Alfredo being racially abused (happened at Tynecastle as well didn't it?)

Not to mention he's been pelted with coins, suffered sectarian abuse, had folk snooping about his car and had banners written about his mother.

What a country eh?

Im ashamed of Scotland.

it’s why I always describe myself as British these days.

Scotland is controlled by bitter mentally challengeds in key positions. A horrible place to live these days.

Its states that KIimarnock are "vowing to investigate" and will ban an supporter and hope fully report them to the police.

this is Killies stadium rules, so they should be reporting this person to the police

Last edited:
They also sing " we hate Ayr, black bastards"

But y'know thats different cos black just means dirty in Ayrshire, or something
Believe it or not, I had someone attempt to ridicule me on here for asking police at a game why I'd be lifted for singing 19th Century Terrorist bastard, yet the fans on the other side of the barrier were singing about black bastards.

Jakey clarke actually gave a press conference as the Kilmarnock manager last season saying fans wouldn't get away with singing about black bastards.

This is what we're up against!

I remember laughing when a conductor on a Virgin train said to the carriage, turn your watches back to 1996 ladies and gents we are about to cross the border into Scotland. You can see the logic if you are Black, Columbian or English.

Surprised he wasn’t charged with a hate crime.

The club has to take a stand here, unfortunately no one else will.
As already stated if down in England there would be uproar and talk of walking off etc, plus the warnings given out to the crowd.
Some responsibility for it continuing has to be taken by Rangers as the media, other clubs or there fans are doing nothing about it, they need to do something.
ps also about the biased refereeing, as I say if all we are going to do is moan about things and do nothing then we should just sit down and shut up as it is monotonous

Would be great if today we could maybe try and ramp this up on social media as enough is enough.

Just politely state that this is yet another example Alfredo being subjected to "alleged" racist abuse whilst playing for Rangers. For this young foreigner be subjected to racism again whilst trying to do his job shames this country & will they comment on this .

Can anyone that posts to them or even just posts the clip of the abuse on social media always please be polite and don't give the media an excuse to pull focus on our supporters..cheers

Last edited:
This will keep happening until the club fights back.

I've posted some links of those that we that use social media could contact and demand action. Its just disgusting and outrageous that Alfie is being subjected to such hate and racist abuse in what's effectively, his workplace!

( Id ask them, if they identify the culprit will they be handing his details over to police)

(He's the SNP Govt minister for Sport & well being)

I'd reiterate, please just post the video, ask them to condemn this disgusting racist abuse and ask the SNP what will they be doing about this continued race hate being aimed at this young foreigner in his workplace.

Always be polite, don't be abusive even if they try and be smart-arsed as they'll try and turn it around on us and this will get in the media instead of the racist abuse.

Last edited:
Back