Alfie Racially Abused Again Last Night

This one is actually clear... if thr club does not call this out then I will be putting an official complaint in to the club. This cannot be allowed to happen.

the club is failing in the protection of its players and it’s fans and this is not right.

Scotland is a terrible place at the moment. It is just depressing to see how bad it's getting under SNP rule. I hate it

This is the crux of the matter in my opinion. Hatred of the English is encouraged. Hatred of Unionists is encouraged. Hatred of anyone who has a differing opinion to the SNP party line is encouraged.
Being allowed to walk the streets with banners calling people you disagree with scum, c*nts or their favourite...."a pure fanny". It's shameful.
Why then, should they act any different to a young coloured football player who plays for the team that represents everything they despise. Fair game to call him a b**** b******* surely?? That's the mindset.

The SNP are destroying our country.

Scotland has turned into a cesspit if your protestant Unionist or a Rangers player / supporter your fair game it’s like Germany in the nineteen thirties Nazis rule the roost

Will continue until they hound him out sadly. The media stance encourages it too, no matter how much evidence there is the media will choose to ignore it.

the very fact that the SNP ministers that commented on Lennon and his supposed " Anti-Irish" abuse are point blank refusing to condemn those responsible for both racially abusing Alfredo, a young foreigner to this country is both telling and disgusting.

On Sky Sports News they were reporting that the Police were saying that they were not investigating as there had been no complaints

I was reading a thread on Twatter about this. Apparently accRoding to the yessers we are only bringing this up because we lost again. :))

Hey I could swear the last time it was brought up at the OF game we pumped them.

Need to be careful of what I say, but the club ARE acting on this & relevant complaints have been made

It has been analysed & it’s clear as day what has been shouted

Has Michael Stewart got a copy of the "evidence"?

Will continue until they hound him out sadly. The media stance encourages it too, no matter how much evidence there is the media will choose to ignore it.

The media are responsible for the hate aimed at our club and fans. There can be no denying this though it might have been easier to prove had we employed someone to collate the evidence.

I was reading a thread on Twatter about this. Apparently accRoding to the yessers we are only bringing this up because we lost again. :))

Hey I could swear the last time it was brought up at the OF game we pumped them.
My question would be , what the f uck has racism got to do with winning or losing.

Depressing that racist abuse happens in this day and age, also depressing that many think this is perfectly acceptable behaviour.

This could be an open goal for Jackson Carlaw and his new Scottish Conservative opposition.He needs to get the unionist community in Scotland onside and what better way to show his support than
pointing out the sheer injustice of things like this that have been allowed to fester without a peep from Nippy &Co

Shocking this is still happening in this day. Hopefully they'll get caught and have the book thrown at them

The media are responsible for the hate aimed at our club and fans. There can be no denying this though it might have been easier to prove had we employed someone to collate the evidence.
There was no need to prove it. People had been charged with racially abusing him plus it was really easy to find more on social media if they wanted to. The problem is not that they're unaware of it but are choosing to ignore it.

Shocking but no real surpise.

I've not bothered reading the thread but fact is I've sat next to clowns at Ibrox shouting the same thing to other teams players, it's not just Alfredo getting it. It's everywhere.

Shocking but no real surpise.

I've not bothered reading the thread but fact is I've sat next to clowns at Ibrox shouting the same thing to other teams players, it's not just Alfredo getting it. It's everywhere.

It might be an idea to read the threat mate as its about Alfie being racially abused..again!

It's become the normality. Racism against anything Rangers isn't really racism or any other hate crime.
I partly blame our club for accepting it for decades

There was no need to prove it. People had been charged with racially abusing him plus it was really easy to find more on social media if they wanted to. The problem is not that they're unaware of it but are choosing to ignore it.

Im not referring to individual incidents. Im talking about years and years of bias, double standards and lies that generates the hate. My point is the media are creating this hatefest and Rangers need to employ someone qualified to gather and present the facts. Dont let them away with it.

Noticed this indy supporting idiot last night on Twitter replying to a poster who had been attacking the SNP for not caring about the recent racist abuse of Alfie.

Replying to @rangersblue123 and
@sterling7

The comment the Indy supporter was replying to

"
This is the club statement from Rangers FC regarding the Scottish medias shameful treatment of the racist & sectarian abuse of Alfredo Morelos on 29th Dec by Glasgow Celtic fans.Could you retweet as football & society has no place for racists" .
https://t.co/ox17hmIhWg?amp=1

His reply
"Football racism is aboiy nothing. Real life racism matters. But this is all pure shite."

He gets this reply to his comment;

Reply to his comment
"Alfredo Morelos is a young foreigner being subjected to racist and sectarian abuse so, thats is about more than nothing you idiot!

Indy supporters reply

"Shite. It's sbout football shite. Every team has players of every race now. All the sets of supporters fight for the title of victims... The Glasgow Rangers I knew couldn't give a %^*& about winning the false victimhood title. We were about league titles. Let's win something real"

For me, this Indy supporting idiot is no Rangers fan and his comments regarding Alfie's racism are a disgrace.I'd ban all SNP supporters from Ibrox

Back