Alfie reminds me of Hately

I’m not saying he’s at that level, by that I mean even if it’s 60-40 in favour of the defender 9/10 Alfie gets the better of him. He’s the closest we had to him since the great man terrorised Scottish football throughout the 90’s.

They are utterly terrified of him.
Must be the hair

Must be the hair
You really think Morelos could get a temple fade like this?

2.34168242.jpg

The hairy baldy man (as my dad used to call him, affectionately of course) was definitely a level above Alfie.

Morelos has age on his side though so every chance he will go on to have a spectacular career.

Absolutely nowhere near Hateley imo he was about the best striker I’ve ever seen in a Rangers top.

As they say, it's all about opinions. And the bit in bold is (in my opinion) utter bollocks.

In 3-4 years' time, Alfredo will be viewed as one of the world's best strikers. IMO right now he would improve ManYoo (played instead of Lukaku).

But regardless of where you place him relative to Hateley (or other Rangers' strikers) - I tell you, I am really going to miss him when he goes. Other players leave - ho-hum, let's see who we bring in. But I will genuinely be sorry to see the not-so-wee man leave.

Ma baws have forgotten more than you’ll ever know but I’m out, you’ve worn me out bud. Your similar to Wee Ally, not the same but similar !
Zzzzzzzzzzz
I’ve read that a few times now?
Not got a clue what it means.
Your similar to a wee wean spitting the dummy,not the same but similar.
if someone thinks Morelos is nothing like mark hateley in any shape or form don’t greet about it it’s only an a opinion.

If FF had existed in Hately's day there would have been a line of volunteers offering him a taxi service to the airport in his first season. He was widely derided by the support, partly because Souness was picking him over McCoist, partly because he was not that good
Over a number of seasons he proved the doubters wrong and was a great player for us. He was never world class though. He couldn't get a game for England
Alfie has been here almost 2 seasons. If he stayed for another 4 or 5 I am certain he'd outscore Hately and be higher rated by most of the support.
Peak Hately may have been better than Alfie though the passage of time means you remember him as better than he was. You forget his average games, which of course he had, and remember his great ones.
I don't remember him scoring 4 in a game but my memory is crap and wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong

Hateley won us the league in 93/94 virtually single handed. He was a level above Morelos.

Hateley played in a stronger Rangers side.

At 22 I don't think there would be much between them, Hateley was an experienced pro by 93/94 remember, Morelos is just going to get better and better.

Hateley played in a stronger Rangers side.

At 22 I don't think there would be much between them, Hateley was an experienced pro by 93/94 remember, Morelos is just going to get better and better.

hateley was an England international and moved to ac milan in a million pound transfer around that age

Back