Alfie to Everton?

giphy.gif

Not in January,but I've always thought that Everton would be the type of club to suit him in England.

He is better than anything they have up top imo. Richarlson for me isn’t a cf but is being used there just now a Tosun is shite and DCL is no better than half decent.

DCL is often the example I use when debating Morelos’s transfer value in the multiple threads that appear on it. Everton would want £30m plus for him and he couldn’t lace Alfie’s boots.

Last edited:
Funnily enough I was scanning through twitter last night and thought I saw Alfie in an Everton top. I scrolled back to check and it was a Rangers too but it was like my brain was telling me - that’s the club that will pay big money for Morelos and would be his next stepping stone before a huge club comes in.

Not in January,but I've always thought that Everton would be the type of club to suit him in England.

Bit of a clusterfuck time there at the moment no real direction and when they finally start spending big money they seem to waste most of it.

There dubious transfer activity in the final days of the summer window proved that essentially trying to sign anyone for the sake of it.

Hate these threads - anyone saying he’s off in January is effectively calling our manager and performance director liars. TBF this one doesn’t specify when Everton want him, but then it doesn’t offer anything in the way of credible information. In other words ‘look at me, look at me’.

Probably, but I'd say he's going to have to prove it at a higher level for a while before he gets that sort of move.

Everton would be a great move for him. I'd also love to see him and Richarlison fighting for huffiest-looking expression.

Not really. Look at them signing James from league one or wherever it was.

Probably, but I'd say he's going to have to prove it at a higher level for a while before he gets that sort of move.

Everton would be a great move for him. I'd also love to see him and Richarlison fighting for huffiest-looking expression.

Man u are now a top 8 team. Hes more than able to play for them.

I posted the same on here last week. They would be a good fit and Everton are crying out for a top
striker.

In no way looking to rush him out of the door obviously.

Last edited:
perfect fit for Chelsea id say. been crying out for a new drogba for years. Imagine him and Abraham together? HOWEVER I want him to be here for years though

Hate these threads - anyone saying he’s off in January is effectively calling our manager and performance director liars. TBF this one doesn’t specify when Everton want him, but then it doesn’t offer anything in the way of credible information. In other words ‘look at me, look at me’.
Bit of a stretch there mate

Lazy reporting!!! Old news that gets brought back up time n time again!!!

January no, June I sadly think yes but the lad can do far better than Everton!!!

Calm down mate

Dont really get the point about not moving from Rangers to Man Utd they are not the same Utd under Fergie and even they were im sure he would have no probs buying from Scotland.

Its a bit like people saying we cant sign Shankland until he scores goals for say Hearts or Hibs in the top league and he wont be anywhere near the national team until he does.

Every time I see these threads, I just wonder how a Bear would post a Maybe If, and along with what Club will I pick out of a hat, “Yawn”. Until it’s definite, I’ll switch off.

Dont really get the point about not moving from Rangers to Man Utd they are not the same Utd under Fergie and even they were im sure he would have no probs buying from Scotland.

Its a bit like people saying we cant sign Shankland until he scores goals for say Hearts or Hibs in the top league and he wont be anywhere near the national team until he does.
Their current manager is the perfect example.

Who had ever heard of Solskjaer before he became a Man United player?

Alfie goes to a team like Everton and if he manages to get 10/15 league goals in his first season will be snapped up for 50/60 million quid. All it takes down there is one decent season

There are plenty of top clubs looking at Alfie and at the end of the season there will be a bidding war,Not before the end of the season.

Everton would be a great move for him. I think he would go in there and play right away Tosun is poor and Richarlison is more of a winger.

He will need to go to a middle ish club and score goals there as well before one of the real top clubs has a look at him.

@indykaila

292’000 followers.

Hearing #Everton talking to Alfredo Morelos! #EFC

Managers always say their players are not for sale till they sell them, do not take it so personally.

I have every faith in our chairman and manager that they will refuse any offers in January for Alfredo, as they both put Rangers winning the league first.
My nagging doubt is whether Alfredo will accept that and not get distracted or even say he wants to leave. I know he really enjoys playing for us, but it's his dream to play in the EPL and not going in January could leave him one bad injury in the second half of the season from having his dream destroyed.
Tell Everton to bid for Edouard instead!

Alfie goes to a team like Everton and if he manages to get 10/15 league goals in his first season will be snapped up for 50/60 million quid. All it takes down there is one decent season
Look at the amount of money Christian Benteke has gone for. £32.5m to Liverpool and then £32m to Crystal Palace.

I know this is going to sound crazy but when the time comes what we should do is loan Alfie to an EPL side for a season instead of selling. The simple fact is there is a ceiling on how much they will pay for a player who plays in Scotland. 15-20 goals in the EPL and you can pretty much double your money. It's a gamble but the reward could be huge.

Look at the amount of money Christian Benteke has gone for. £32.5m to Liverpool and then £32m to Crystal Palace.

I know this is going to sound crazy but when the time comes what we should do is loan Alfie to an EPL side for a season instead of selling. The simple fact is there is a ceiling on how much they will pay for a player who plays in Scotland. 15-20 goals in the EPL and you can pretty much double your money. It's a gamble but the reward could be huge.
Never gonna happen but can't argue with your logic!!

Back