Alfie watch - Colombia vs Peru

Ballymena Bear

No idea if he’s starting yet but it’s a friendly so should be getting a game you’d hope.

starts at 1am and is on bet365 to watch
*Edit* - 1:30AM KO time

Last edited:
He always comes back from these trips looking off pace. It's too much travel. I really wish he would chuck Canada

TBF this is their only game of the break tonight and Morelos is also in the States, playing tonight and on Tuesday night.

EJbLq3WWsAEVByI.jpg:large

I have been really impressed with the Seattle Sounders star forward Raúl Ruidiaz. He’s Peruvian and real handful. He’s lighting quick and a good finisher.

Reactions: LD5
I have been really impressed with the Seattle Sounders star forward Raúl Ruidiaz. He’s Peruvian and real handful. He’s lighting quick and a good finisher.

Theyve got a decent squad that play really well as a unit whereas Colombia have an amazing squad filled with talent that seem incapable of playing with each other.

As far as I'm aware Zapata is still injured, so I'd be surprised if Alfie didn't start. Infuriatingly, James Rodriguez picked up an injury in training yesterday so we won't see him supplying Alfie

Is that the same Ruidiaz that played for Monarcas in Liga MX? He was a right handful for them, done great for them considering how poor they were in the league from memory.

A slight digression here but GMT is usually only five hours ahead of New York and eight ahead of LA.
Are these times correct?

Buzzing that he is starting! Less buzzing that Im up early. I wouldn't even stay up this late to watch Scotland.

It's funny how Arfield and Morelos are both in Florida for their games. Wonder if they shared a flight

For our international bears.

Peru - Colombia International Coverage
Verified International TV Listings by country for this match
Brazil ESPN Brasil, Watch ESPN Brasil
Canada beIN SPORTS CONNECT Canada
Colombia Caracol TV
International PPV
Netherlands Fox Sports 4, Fox Sports Go
Peru Movistar Deportes Peru
Portugal Canal 11

Back