Alfie watch - Ecuador v Colombia, 1am

Is he defo starting? I read a journalist on Twitter saying he expected a few changes.

Don't think the teams out yet. If he doesn't start I'm out haha. I'd like to think after his first goal he will get a start from a confidence view point.

ILbyQp1.jpg

Don't think the teams out yet. If he doesn't start I'm out haha. I'd like to think after his first goal he will get a start from a confidence view point.

Plus Queiroz(sp) is under a bit of pressure so he really should be picking the best striker in the Universe if not beyond.

They don't really have friendlies in South America, they take them really seriously and seem to boot seven shades of shite out each other in any I've watched.

I could only find ladbrokes offering goalscorer odds for the game the other night, nothing so far for tonight.

Maybe change when the teams are announced.

I had him 1st goal the other night with Hills. 9/2

was looking to do it again tonight but no goalscorer market.

He's already scored a winner and made his mark, so I'd be quite happy he is an unused sub in a Colombia defeat.
They see they are better with him, and he stays fit for us on Sunday.

He's already scored a winner and made his mark, so I'd be quite happy he is an unused sub in a Colombia defeat.
They see they are better with him, and he stays fit for us on Sunday.

Or he plays tonight, scores again, comes back to Scotland and rattles a few into Hamilton. I prefer my strikers playing and scoring

Had a siesta earlier in preparation for this.

Predicted he'd be 2 in 2 for these games well before them.

'Mon the Buf.

I'll probably watch the first half like I did on Saturday. An early goal this time Alfredo!

A soft spot for Ecuador since it’s the country the wife is from. Already told her I hope Alfredo bags a hat-trick.

£20 on Colombia win at 17/20.

Mon El Buff!

Back