Alfie watch - Ecuador v Colombia, 1am

Rumours that the Norwegian striker Erling Braut Haaland may cost as much as £85m for teams such as ManU who are rumored to be interested in him. Now let me say from the outset that I am not claiming that Morelos would be sold for anything close to £85m, but suppose he ended the season scoring circa 40 plus goals, including against decent quality European opposition, and also at the international level for Columbia, what then could Rangers reasonably expect to ask and get for him?

Bear in mind that Haaland has scored a total of 23 goals in all competitions this season - including penalty kicks. Granted that he has scored goals in the CL - the gold-standard of competitions - whereas Morelos is limited to the Europa Cup - a lesser event. But the Austrian League in which Haaland plays isn't that much better than the SPL. in light of this and the fact that strikers always go for a premium, would a £40m fee for Morelos be out of the question?

Rumours that the Norwegian striker Erling Braut Haaland may cost as much as £85m for teams such as ManU who are rumored to be interested in him. Now let me say from the outset that I am not claiming that Morelos would be sold for anything close to £85m, but suppose he ended the season scoring circa 40 plus goals, including against decent quality European opposition, and also at the international level for Columbia, what then could Rangers reasonably expect to ask and get for him?

Bear in mind that Haaland has scored a total of 23 goals in all competitions this season - including penalty kicks. Granted that he has scored goals in the CL - the gold-standard of competitions - whereas Morelos is limited to the Europa Cup - a lesser event. But the Austrian League in which Haaland plays isn't that much better than the SPL. in light of this and the fact that strikers always go for a premium, would a £40m fee for Morelos be out of the question?
Nope 40 million is not out of the question imo, still think we will achieve that easily during the summer

Just missed a big chance, keeper did really well to save but you'd expect him to score that.

Morelos should have scored. Colombia are definitely the better side here. Mon the Buff.

Back