Alfie watch - Ecuador v Colombia, 1am

Another decent chance for Alfredo, further out and a bit more difficult though. His anticipation and movement have been brilliant.

Stream I've got os good picture but friggin buffers every 5 seconds. I really cannot follow it. Haven;t even seen Alfie much.

Half time has came at a bad time as they were well on top. Ecuador keeper has kept the scoreline down so far.

Buffs touches and movement around the box have been on a different level to anything else on the pitch

Buff's first chance was almost identical to the one he scored with in Switzerland. He didn't get as good a connection though and the keeper read it well.

Gutted they took him off I’d have fancied him to get one if he’d had more time. That’s what he gets for going out there with that birthday message for his maw :D

Two games for the national team. One winning goal and uninjured. Get on that plane Alfie. There are more important games than internationals coming up.

I’d bet the coaches realise the difference between a fluffed chance and the keeper doing well.

Shoulda scored but the keeper did well, all round play was excellent so I’m sure his coach will be happy, and his replacement couldn’t add to their lead so that bodes well from our POV.

2 chances we normally see him score. Good saves by the keeper. Anyway get on that plane and rest up Alfie.

Back