Alfie's Goal from Twitter

If there was one player I wanted to score tonight it was Alfie. Hopefully that's the start of a run for him, would definately start him on Sunday vs Killie and get him in the box a bit more where he does his best work!

Tremendous cross and the header is excellent as well. Desperate for Alfie to get back amongst the goals. We really are a different side so far this season. Long may it continue.

If there was one player I wanted to score tonight it was Alfie. Hopefully that's the start of a run for him, would definately start him on Sunday vs Killie and get him in the box a bit more where he does his best work!
I think the rest of the team were desperate for him to score too.
They were all absolutely chuffed for him.

Tremendous cross and the header is excellent as well. Desperate for Alfie to get back amongst the goals. We really are a different side so far this season. Long may it continue.
A couple of glitches (Hibs and Livi) aside the whole tone of this season so far has been, "This is how we play football. Now see if you can match us"

It isn't always pretty though it can be beautiful at times. See tonight's goal eg.

We are, though, playing the most confident football and the players are all buying in to it. One of the many things making me happy is that we really do play a squad game.

Great goal. I’d play him Sunday but don’t discount the sfa Celtic employee yielding a card or two. We can’t have rangers getting too far ahead now can we?

A couple of glitches (Hibs and Livi) aside the whole tone of this season so far has been, "This is how we play football. Now see if you can match us"

It isn't always pretty though it can be beautiful at times. See tonight's goal eg.

We are, though, playing the most confident football and the players are all buying in to it. One of the many things making me happy is that we really do play a squad game.

The best thing for me is we now genuinely have true depth CC.

Id maybe trade two out two in to make it just perfect, but it’s night & day from last season.

The best thing for me is we now genuinely have true depth CC.

Id maybe trade two out two in to make it just perfect, but it’s night & day from last season.
Indeed, mate. However, it's not just squad depth but also coaching depth. You saw that during tonight's game when Tom Culshaw was briefing Aribo using a tablet before he came on.

We are a meticulously prepared team and it's a joy to watch.

Back