Alfies goals tonight

That second goal, I honestly haven't seen anything like that in all my time following football. I actually feel sorry for the lad.

Nah, f*ck him, ALFREDO!!!!!
We weren’t too far from that against Aberdeen!

To be fair, that game was a mirror image of some of our recents.

Defensive lapses causing a lost goal and McGregor’s double save near end is reminiscent of some of the saves pulled off against us.

The fact that gio said about him dropping into midfield

Sometimes a fresh set of eyes tells you what’s right in front of you.

Much better from him tonight hope it continues. Hopefully keeps getting sharper.

The second goal wasn’t that ‘easy’. Sure it was a gift, but he had to be there, be alert and have the split second presence of mind to put it away. Great to see him prowling in and around the box more tonight.

Alfie is up for player of the round on UEFA.com as well as been highlighted in their social media again tonight for his goals.

Not bad for a lad half the forum thinks we couldn't give away for free.
Panic merchants is what they are.
Have a dip In form and all of a sudden people on here are calling you a fat waste of space.

They sound suspiciously like the weirdos on that kds forum to me.

That second goal, I honestly haven't seen anything like that in all my time following football. I actually feel sorry for the lad.

Nah, f*ck him, ALFREDO!!!!!
Remember the goal Alfie scored, i think it was against Motherwell. Tne goalie didnt see Alfie behind him. Alfie nicked in and buried it.

Remember the goal Alfie scored, i think it was against Motherwell. Tne goalie didnt see Alfie behind him. Alfie nicked in and buried it.
Ross County, he slid to tackle Scott Fox and went by him, Morelos got up, took the ball off him and scored.

Also scored a cracking header that game.

He didn't have time to think about his goals. His instincts to score are excellent but, as Ally says, he's not the same when he has time to think.

Back