Alfies yellow card.

chilebear

He was booked for saying “no foul”

Many players tonight, including Rangers players screamed at the ref shouting a lot more.
Some of the comments against Alfie in the match thread we’re quite bewildering.
Alex Rae was slating him as well
Fans have short memories.

Let’s support him on this one

Many players tonight, including Rangers players screamed at the ref shouting a lot more.

Thought he was unlucky getting booked.

No offence but you need to take the blue tinted specs off for a minute, he was screaming at the ref, yellow was his own fault.

It's just his demeanour, many will have a moan at the ref but he does it so dramatically and draws so much attention to himself the ref is put in a position he has to show who is in charge.

He's been stupid again tonight but we wouldn't even be playing at this stage in the tournament if it wasn't for his moments of brilliance in the group stages.

This place was an utter disgrace tonight. I hope half the stuff posted was from timposters because if it was from Rangers fans its appalling

Time some bears woke up to the fact he has been our best, will remain our best, and was, alongside Hagi, our best tonight. Thought all the "get rid" if we are offered a few million shit was behind us, but apparently the forum is still infested.

If he was running at ref screaming I'd say fair enough ... but ffs, hes 30yrds away and just shouts something quick and swings arm. Frustration rather than dissent.

Ref wouldn't have even heard what he said by the way.

Spanish ref? I'm assuming he sends of 6 players a game in la liga for dissent then, no .....?

Time some bears woke up to the fact he has been our best, will remain our best, and was, alongside Hagi, our best tonight. Thought all the "get rid" if we are offered a few million shit was behind us, but apparently the forum is still infested.

That run he made near the end where he beat two men, ran the ball towards the corner, was barged down, clearly a foul but got nothing and then didn't react. I love the guy, he played well tonight even if not at his best.

Was a soft yellow but he never learns. About 3 times he went down in the second half with little or no contact and a different ref could easily have gave him a second booking.

Alfie had the beating of the defence tonight and made some great runs. Of the three clear cut chances he had he hit the target twice. It was great goalkeeping that stopped him from scoring not bad play by him.

I sometimes wonder if all the people slating him are actually watching the game.

Soft booking. Sometimes you get booked for that, sometimes not. He really has to watch the diving though. A Scottish ref and he’d have been off tonight.

I just think he’s someone that struggles when things are going against him. He’s frustrated at the moment and to be sitting out another big game won’t be helping him either.

Had a great game overall, but if you're a booking away from suspension then you do not give the ref a sniff of producing a yellow. You suck it up for the benefit of the team, no matter how annoyed you are.

This is the Spanish Clancy. I saw him in the Betis v Barca game 2 weeks ago. He booked 10 and sent off 2. He failed to give a stonewall penalty to Barca after Messi was hauled back in the box. He did not take it to VAR either. He was dropped by the Spanish FA for next round of games.

It was pathetic from that inept, limp-wristed little c*nt of a ref who had a shocker with obvious errors all over the place.

He got absolutely sweet FA from the officials tonight

Back