Alfies Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want our club to nail these cheating cuńts; from Ian Maxwell to the fućking linesmen irrespective of whether Alfie’s appeal is upheld or not
We will not won the case as it would make Clancy out to be what he is and that's a cheat who has it in for Morelas so it's not going to happen.

We will not won the case as it would make Clancy out to be what he is and that's a cheat who has it in for Morelas so it's not going to happen.
There are defining moments in every game, a wrong pass, injury, simple mistake etc and the Alfie decision to me was that defining moment in the game, Im not minimising how poor we were but these decisions have haunted us all year and Im pretty f uckin sick of it

I can’t see the SFA appeal panel rescinding the yellow

It makes Clancy look even worse and I just don’t think they will overturn it

It’s clear from the TV pictures that Considine fouls Alfie and it’s a pen and a red card as he didn’t try and play the ball.
If the appeal panel refuse to rescind the card with the benefit of video evidence, then it highlights the level of bias and corruption within Scottish football's regulatory authorities against the club.
I reckon they may have to sacrifice Clancy here. If they support his decision, then they give Ranvers further ammunition to tackle the SFA rules.

If the appeal panel refuse to rescind the card with the benefit of video evidence, then it highlights the level of bias and corruption within Scottish football's regulatory authorities against the club.
I reckon they may have to sacrifice Clancy here. If they support his decision, then they give Ranvers further ammunition to tackle the SFA rules.
spot on other than its Rangers but your forgiven;)

I really dont think they care when it comes to Rangers,I'm still waiting on Celtic being taken to task about their comments after the Ibrox game ,I mean we got fined for ours.

I really dont think they care when it comes to Rangers,I'm still waiting on Celtic being taken to task about their comments after the Ibrox game ,I mean we got fined for ours.
dont think you can equate the 2 mate although i understand the sentiment

The reffing over the 2 cup games was abysmal. I can’t think of 1 big decision that went in our favour.

You know it’s bad when serial haters like Sportscene and Craigan are coming down on our side

The reffing over the 2 cup games was abysmal. I can’t think of 1 big decision that went in our favour.

You know it’s bad when serial haters like Sportscene and Craigan are coming down on our side
agreed, but thats only because they were so bleedin obvious just wait until they are contentious and see where they go

Im interested to see how the scum aberdoom semi final game is refereed, could be quite enlightening

We already seen it last week at the piggery 0-0, 1 yellow for Aberdeen late on was like a womans match easy game for the match officials.

It wont be the same type of fixture the Aberdeen manager is not daft you wont get away playing that way against the tims no matter who ref is.

We already seen it last week at the piggery 0-0, 1 yellow for Aberdeen late on was like a womans match easy game for the match officials.

It wont be the same type of fixture the Aberdeen manager is not daft you wont get away playing that way against the tims no matter who ref is.
All I can say its sad if true, lets see how the game goes I hope Aberdoom come out with the same thug tactics they used against us

I want our club to nail these cheating cuńts; from Ian Maxwell to the fućking linesmen irrespective of whether Alfie’s appeal is upheld or not

Yeah well i agree its a bit odd talking about new signings or different tactics, or even changing the manager.... if we are just gonna ignore the corruption in refereeing. We aint beating this amount of biased refs its no longer just big Craig its Madden, McLean, Clancy, Aitkens doing our next match hes another 1. Even if its a ref we aint seen before hes probably looking to join the gang.

These guys have made it clear to Rangers, we are cheating, we enjoy cheating you and we are gonna keep cheating you. Having an english manager with friends in the press down south makes nae difference to us we are out to perform for the media in Scotland. They want bias they get bias.

time for foreign refs ;) seriously they would not hold any bias, they may be no better technically but at least we would be refereed equally bad

The stuff about foreign refs was a total bluff from Celtic, just using the media to warn scottish refs we want more we want everything. it could take a couple of years for the press to intimidate foreign refs and would give Rangers a chance at the title so we can forget about it.

VAR would also be a huge problem for us while the tims run the show and call the shots.

well there you go he's guilty, they could not have chosen any other course of action, the consequences of exonerating him were too huge to fathom, rotten to the f uckin core

The stuff about foreign refs was a total bluff from Celtic, just using the media to warn scottish refs we want more we want everything. it could take a couple of years for the press to intimidate foreign refs and would give Rangers a chance at the title so we can forget about it.

VAR would also be a huge problem for us while the tims run the show and call the shots.

Spot on.

I was under the opinion a referee has to be 100% sure to book a player for diving, that he has to be in no doubt whatsoever.

Morelos deserved his booking at pittodrie, but Clancy got it badly wrong on tuesday

His main aim in any game he refs is get morelos in any way he can.

He's intae Alfie in a big way. The romanist dick.

How the fuuk did that 4th official miss the forearm on Steven Davis's face the other night. It was over the main stand part of the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back