Alfies's chant sung at Glasgow concert.

Always enjoy when this happens. Random Rangers songs at gig, or night out.

Who was the guy that sang a slow Simply the Best at T in the Park?

I went to see Retro Video Club at St Lukes before lockdown and they played Sweet Caroline before coming out. Safe to day there were a few bears in the crowd!

Had to listen to mentally challengeds sing their shite at gigs for years, especially at the Barras. First time I heard us giving it back was at a Blossoms gig at o2 Academy and on the way out everyone was singing The Baku.

0:37 you can hear the add-ons on the right channel, ahahah
Haha. Wonder if he had any idea of the tribal vein he was tapping into. He definitely enjoyed the massive enthusiasm generated by the crowd.

Alejandro bedoya was the first rangers player I mind this being sung to - maybe just our bus (Abronhill True Blues) mind you haha - did/do the vomit have a players name that could be substituted in

If this was the other way about there would be a thread full of folk saying it’s pathetic and that lot can’t just have a night out without singing about their team blah blah blah.
I know mate, I find it quite sad that people can’t go to a gig etc without singing about the team they support. It’s actually very weird

That is a cracking version of simply the best just a shame he never done sloop john b for an encore.

usually happens at SLF on st.pats night at barrowland
crowd chanting "fingers" to Go For It.
lots of bears chanting Rangers

Back