Alfredo’s goal of the season so far

His two against Porto home and away were top drawer the away goal was an excellent team goal and probably our goal of the season but Morelos only finished it off really but his goal at home against Porto was brilliance from him to take the ball on his weaker left peg and finish it like he did

His two against Porto home and away were top drawer the away goal was an excellent team goal and probably our goal of the season but Morelos only finished it off really but his goal at home against Porto was brilliance from him to take the ball on his weaker left peg and finish it like he did
Was watching the goal away to porto last night what struck me as how quick and lean he looked compared to after the winter break

Alfredo’s scored so many top drawer finishes this year, as others above have mentioned. Genuine top class, some of them.

One goal that I personally never thought he was given the proper credit for was his second against Hearts at Hampden.

Firstly, a simple nod to Kent about 25 yards out on the left hand side. Kent really shifted & drove to the bye line & cut it back low & hard.

But it was Alfie’s technique after that. I’ve hardly seen anyone in 50+ years of watching football do what he did. Things were very tight with their defence around him, but he took a touch with the top of his foot & then stabbed it firmly & low into the corner without the ball bouncing or breaking his stride.

Amazingly quick mind & truly deft first touch.

Quality, Alfredo.

This one for me too.

Had he slotted past Lurch instead of diving at Parkhead, that would have trumped it though.

Loads to choose from but I’m going for his goal at home to Porto. Great take on his left foot, let’s it bounce then bang. What a finish.

2.50 mins into the video.

what’s yours then?
Would have been my choice too, it was a world-class finish and I knew he'd scored the second it left his boot.

God I miss the football!!

Porto at Ibrox as it was a superb touch and finish. Closely followed by his second header vs Feyenoord.

Plus one for the home vs Porto strike, his marker's reaction was class. Just threw his arms in the air as if to say "what the f##k can you do about that"

Latest posts

Back