Alfredo’s goal was like sex

Top quality touch and finish. Any player in the world would be proud of that - no exaggeration.

Puts another £10m on his pricetag in the summer ;)

Honestly, an outstanding player. And if anyone thinks he isn't remember this: this season he is already 4 off dembele's TOTAL goals for celtic AND Oli Mcburnie transferred for 17.5 million.

I was right behind it when he hit it as soon as he hit it you knew it was in. Class act the buffalo. Remember people said he doesnt score in big games hahaha.

It won't be just PL sides looking at him. Probably Spanish, German and Italian.

See out the season Alfie, we need you.

£50M easy, 11 in the Europa so far this season, who is ahead of him?
Qualifiers-

TOP SCORERS
  • ALFREDO MORELOS
    Rangers
  • Marin Tomasov
    Astana
  • Andrea Belotti
    Torino
  • Raúl Jiménez
    Wolves
  • Facundo Ferreyra
    Espanyol

• Group stages-
  • TOP SCORERS
    • MUNIR
      Sevilla
    • Andraž Šporar
      Slovan Bratislava
    • Danel Sinani
      Dudelange
    • Myron Boadu
      AZ Alkmaar
    • Alfredo Morelos
      Rangers

Anyone who has played football knows how hard that finish. Coisty pretty much jizzed his pants in commentary

It's a one in a thousand goal, cutting it just enough to trick the defenders beside him while keeping it away from the keepers reach.

Pure predator goal, something else was his capture of Davis attention after the second goal. Alfredo has killer instinct, in the good way.

What a player.

my voice was going before the game now I am fcking croaking %^*& for work tomorrow I won't be answering the bloody phone for sure ALFIE you wee man are a legend

His finishing has i.proved tremendously, he used to miss a helluva lot of chances but he is very clinical now.

Just give us the goal against the tims we all crave my man!

We said for ages, if he can keep a cool head he’ll be something special.

Gerrard has come in and refined Alfie’s game and it’s showing.

Best thing is, the Scottish sides still try to wind him up then they start bubbling when he doesn’t react!

He’ll be the most expensive sale we ever have, but in saying that, even if we sold him for £40m there aren’t many who would fit into our team the way he does who could replace him.

Back