Alfredo’s goal was like sex

It's been so long since I last had sex that any goal, deflection, Own Goal or off the ref's ass is cause for celebration. I'll have to take your word for it.

What a finish by Morelos you could of scraped me off the ceiling was as high as a kite just hope we can keep him until the end of the season.

Alfie’s goal was like sex?

Lot of people on here suffering from premature ejaculation if you ask me.

It was a brilliant finish, world class. We didn’t really look like scoring until he did that.

Just back in from the game and seen it back, thought it was a superb finish out of not even a half chance at the time and it absolutely was.

The touch out of his feet to give himself a bit of space and the precision on the finish was brilliant. What a player he is.

How can I upload a video clip on here from my PC?
I dont do twitter mate. I dont know how to upload it here. Do you tweet? send me your email and ill send it to you.

This works for videos as well as photos.

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

You can then click on the ‘More Options’ button below the Quick Reply box and then preview your post so you can see it’s going to work before you commit your post to the forum.

People forget that he can score those kind of goals with either foot.

Thunder bastards with his right foot.
Headers into the ground.
Technique and composure on his left foot.

As complete as strikers can be these days.

This works for videos as well as photos.

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

You can then click on the ‘More Options’ button below the Quick Reply box and then preview your post so you can see it’s going to work before you commit your post to the forum.
It says profile to big. Ill keep trying though.
Posted on your profile page @chilebear
Ok, im on it. Then maybe you could post it on here

Headers into the ground.

A goal and a performance that will tonight have truly alerted the top European sides about his talent and striking ability.

What a finish, it's only when you can watch it so many times that you realise how good his technique was, his first touch sets him up but he's actually off balance when he strikes it with the outside of his left boot right into the bottom corner. Absolute class.

Reactions: fmp
Honestly, an outstanding player. And if anyone thinks he isn't remember this: this season he is already 4 off dembele's TOTAL goals for celtic AND Oli Mcburnie transferred for 17.5 million.

but...but...but...scoring in celtic games...having under 17 internationals...

Hope some folk on here have absolute riddies

Anyone who has played football knows how hard that finish. Coisty pretty much jizzed his pants in commentary

He’s 6 off Coisty’s european record for us.

Think we’d need to make the final for him to do it this year. Stay for the CL qualifiers next year, Alfie! You know you want to.

Nothings better than making love to a woman who falls into your rhythm as you build to a mutual and natural climax

Headers into the ground.

Just to add to your succinct points...

His hold up play is first class, especially when he's ragdolling defenders around. I love watching him bully a defender much larger than him

Solid link up play which has gotten even better this season.

More and more he is leading the team via communicating where he wants the ball. Just before the goal last night, he gave Jack dogs abuse for not releasing the ball quicker.

Alfredo's got the lot and will only improve.

Back