Alfredo “carrying a knock” - will he be fit for Dolly

He turned up unfit again and was training separately from the team to work on his conditioning. He will be going through a rigorous training plan to get himself up to speed.

Comes a point when that shit is just called out as completely unacceptable.

It pisses me off, so can only imagine how others in the squad feel about it.

He turned up unfit again and was training separately from the team to work on his conditioning. He will be going through a rigorous training plan to get himself up to speed.

He turned up unfit? Do you have any proof on that?

I’ve saw interviews with Gerrard and club doctor stating how happy they were with the shape the players have returned in.

He turned up unfit? Do you have any proof on that?

I’ve saw interviews with Gerrard and club doctor stating how happy they were with the shape the players have returned in.
Look at the picture Rangers tweeted of him, he looks about 2 stone overweight.

You are blindly defending the indefensible. Morelos is notoriously bad at keeping fit at the best of times, he is usually so far behind everyone else in pre season that he gets his own running group.

You are blindly defending the indefensible. Morelos is notoriously bad at keeping fit at the best of times, he is usually so far behind everyone else in pre season that he gets his own running group.

Asking for proof is not defending him. Blindly having a pop at him, well you’ve been doing that for weeks across many threads on this board.

Asking for proof is not defending him. Blindly having a pop at him, well you’ve been doing that for weeks across many threads on this board.
I haven't had a pop at him once? I've defended him more often than not.

The proof has been out for weeks, if you haven't seen it it's because you haven't wanted to.

If you assume he's going to England
He can sign for an English team tonight for all the window matters. Just means he can't be registered to play until then.

I think he will stay though, we won't get any offers worth selling him unless he throws a tantrum which I've seen no sign of despite some posts on here.

If he truly injured i wish him a speedy recovery also he should not leave in this window if he's a man at all he should stay put and prove a point and personally i think he owes us that big time.

I think alfie will be away and we are working on getting in ivan toney as his replacement , just my opinion

Training clips from last season showed his half arsed attempts during training drills, stretches etc. With JD injured the gaffer didn't have other options so had no choice to play him.

His unprofessionalism has cost us and could end up costing SG his job. Cash in on him for whatever value that may be and reinvest in players who conduct themselves in the correct manner.

It does look like we are trying for a replacement or atleast a contingency, we probably do need another CF anyway as competition. We can't solely rely on Alfie anyway even if he stays this season.

One of those knocks that prevent him from full contact training/playing games right up till he is transferred elsewhere.

When I saw his condition on his first day back training then saw that he'd been bombed out the Castore unveiling at Ibrox, I thought the reason for that was cos the new fitted top showed up all his sins while back home in Colombia! :p

The club have kept him out of all kit promotions and hardly been present on photos of training etc. For him being our biggest asset, you’d think they’d show him off as much as others. Has to be something in it that he’s for the off.
Your point is .Steve Davis wasn,t in the kit pro option either.

Training clips from last season showed his half arsed attempts during training drills, stretches etc. With JD injured the gaffer didn't have other options so had no choice to play him.

His unprofessionalism has cost us and could end up costing SG his job. Cash in on him for whatever value that may be and reinvest in players who conduct themselves in the correct manner.

Well, this is completely made up.

If he truly injured i wish him a speedy recovery also he should not leave in this window if he's a man at all he should stay put and prove a point and personally i think he owes us that big time.
If your injured your not doing conditioning training as that requires intense cardio

He isn't injured. I listened to Stevie G and Gary Mac and you don't need to be a genius to work out Morelos wasn't in top shape when he returned. He's been told to focus. He working on his condition. He has barely been seen since he returned. He's off folks, accept it. I hope we get Sorloth or someone with some pedigree. Toney worries me

This thread is pure mental.

100 replies on people’s “feelings” based on a comment by the Assistant a couple of weeks ago. It’s like doing Chinese whispers in your own head.

2 stone overweight, and you can tell that from a picture where nobody else can see that. Utter nonsense. If he is overweight it will be a couple of pounds, no need for the ridiculous exaggeration.

Last edited:
We can speculate all we want and no one has a clue whether he is staying or leaving. Once rangers tell me then I'll go from there. We all love a bit of speculation but getting tired with the annual Morelos will he won't he.

Carrying a knock was a nice way of saying he came back heavy again and wants away. His attitude has been poor too apparently.

“Apparently”

Get this on Facebook and twitter too, if we get it spreading fast enough we can really turn people against him and get him all sorts of abuse on Instagram too. It’ll be a great laugh, I know folk love that shite.

Back