Alfredo “carrying a knock” - will he be fit for Dolly

I can't see him leaving until we've brought in his replacement. It would be crazy if it was before any move. Much as I'd hate to see him leave, I don't think we can trust him and even if he stays, he'll be targeted again,mind you so will everyone in a blue jersey. Is Toney the right replacement,is he as good. Playing for Portsmouth doesn't fill me with confidence. We need two strikers,given the ground Alfie covers.

I’d agree with that, Arfield was good, the drop off in form from the rest was incredible.

I think Alfie gets singled out more because he was so brilliant the first half of the season, he carried us in certain games, so his collapse in form was even more noticeable.
Agree mate, i think fans would genuinely prefer he scored 30 across 65 games rather than 30 in 40. Either way if the support aren't scoring it makes no difference.

He is. Do not let the experts of FF get in the way of what you can see with your own eyes.

They moan when papers or pundits have a dig, then log on and post this nonsense about Alfie being tubby, probably with a straight face too.

Skip to 5.30 to see the unfittest player in the squad run the length of the pitch in the 93rd minute and score.

In fact, enjoy your night, watch the full thing.

Well said mate, with some of the fans we have, we don’t need to seek out enemies.

Who’s to say he’s not drinking water? On his day off he can do whatever he likes, stop being so weird your acting as if he’s the only footballer who goes out, he was with other team mates but nobody mentions them?
I must have missed this. Did the tan have a day out? If there’s a few players there I’d imagine the coaching staff have given it the go ahead.

I know someone on the fitness team and can confirm this is bullshit.

The most unfit in our squad was Jon Flanagan. When Gerard came in he started a fat club - which admittedly, Alfie was on however left it swiftly. He’s far from the unfittest in the squad and I can say that with no reservations.

Ask him if he was back on time to pre season training.

If he’s choosing to spend afternoons in beer gardens - with a young family at home - I’d prefer he went ASAP.
It would seem, judging by what other posters say, he was with other players, including Calvin Bassey.
This would suggest the management would have given consent.
A couple of cool beers or some soft drinks are hardly going to be a crime.
I wish people would not be so condemnatory of young men literally doing some team bonding.

The thing is though mate these are supposed Rangers fans actually making negative stuff up about one of our own players to make a point on a message board. Odd behaviour.
You are correct and in my experience most of so called bears that make up stuff do not go to Ibrox on a regular basis, rather choosing to write garbage online.

Back