Alfredo All Smiles In Latest Instagram Post.

He certainly looked happy when he scored and was keen to enjoy it with the other players. Didn’t look to me someone who was unhappy at playing for Rangers.

I personally think his agent has told him to conduct himself in a positive manner. Doesn’t look good to potential buyers if he is sulking and disinterested. I still think he will go before the window closes.

I think he'll be gone sooner rather than later and a a couple of weeks back I was wanting shot of him but as long as he's here, scoring goals and enjoying his football it's good for all of us.

He's ambitious. He's confident in his ability. He wants to play in a better league and one with a higher profile, standard and reputation.

He'll also want to find a place to settle for his family including his recent new addition.

And for a lad from Colombia who had absolutely no connection with Rangers until a few years ago, I can completely understand that.

I certainly won't begrudge him of his move when it happens.

He is certainly a complex character that’s for sure.

Regardless of what may be going on in the background he now seems to have knuckled down in training and is clearly in much better shape which in turn allows him to perform much better in a match.

Who knows what this means as to him staying or going but he has shown us again why we would miss him as I just don’t see any current player scoring anywhere near the goals he scores.

My guess is that he will stay since, if no other reason, it currently doesn’t look like any will meet our valuation.

If however he does go I hope that it’s quick to allow us a chance to get in some sort of goal scoring replacement.

Back