Alfredo and wee Lucas

dh1963

When the teams came out the tunnel and lined up he was carrying a wee boy. I don't know the background but assume the wee guy has health problems.

Lovely gesture by player and club.

Blue Lew

I was at the match and somehow managed to miss this!
Was young Lucas very young or disabled in any way?
Either way, Alfie fast proving himself as potential legendary status at Rangers.
I was in the Club deck but from what I could see Lucas had a back pack containing breathing apparatus.
It was a lovely touch from Alfredo, be interesting to see if it’s picked up in the positive manner it deserves.

Captain Cutlass

Official Ticketer
I was in the Club deck but from what I could see Lucas had a back pack containing breathing apparatus.
It was a lovely touch from Alfredo, be interesting to see if it’s picked up in the positive manner it deserves.
Thanks for that mate, I'm sorry I missed seeing that but maybe just as well as I'm a bit of a soppy git and might have embarrassed myself!
I'm quite sure young Lucas would have been thrilled to bits at having Alfredo Morelos taking care of him.
Love it!

mart22

I've noticed before how comfortable Alfie is with supporters. He's great with kids, and generous with his time. Always stopping for selfies, always relaxed and smiling. He genuinely seems to enjoy this aspect of being a superstar footballer. And the supporters love him right back for it:))

Ryan Jack visited Lucas a couple of months ago and took him some rangers goodies. I remember seeing the video where the wee man runs up and hugs Ryan when he sees him

Tagsbear

Well done Alfredo, brilliant.

My brother in laws nephew was in Yorkhill when Rangers staff visited last year, he said every single kid swarmed round Alfie, not Steven Gerrard one of the most iconic football people ever, just Morelos, he’s the new generation of fans first hero.