Alfredo and wee Lucas

When the teams came out the tunnel and lined up he was carrying a wee boy. I don't know the background but assume the wee guy has health problems.

Lovely gesture by player and club.

From where I was sitting, it looked like the wee boy had an oxygen tank in a bag on his back.

I was at the match and somehow managed to miss this!
Was young Lucas very young or disabled in any way?
Either way, Alfie fast proving himself as potential legendary status at Rangers.
I was in the Club deck but from what I could see Lucas had a back pack containing breathing apparatus.
It was a lovely touch from Alfredo, be interesting to see if it’s picked up in the positive manner it deserves.

EKuQOxJWkAIZtRu.jpg

I was in the Club deck but from what I could see Lucas had a back pack containing breathing apparatus.
It was a lovely touch from Alfredo, be interesting to see if it’s picked up in the positive manner it deserves.
Thanks for that mate, I'm sorry I missed seeing that but maybe just as well as I'm a bit of a soppy git and might have embarrassed myself!
I'm quite sure young Lucas would have been thrilled to bits at having Alfredo Morelos taking care of him.
Love it!

I've noticed before how comfortable Alfie is with supporters. He's great with kids, and generous with his time. Always stopping for selfies, always relaxed and smiling. He genuinely seems to enjoy this aspect of being a superstar footballer. And the supporters love him right back for it:))

Well done Alfredo, brilliant.

My brother in laws nephew was in Yorkhill when Rangers staff visited last year, he said every single kid swarmed round Alfie, not Steven Gerrard one of the most iconic football people ever, just Morelos, he’s the new generation of fans first hero.

After the handshake Alfredo took the boy back to his mum

He missed his photo with Tav and Broxi

So the manager give him a hug and his mum took the photo.

Hope they had a great day
SG also enjoyed Lucas doing the bouncy. God bless wee Lucas and his family.

I seem to think he's done something similar before carrying a kid about the park, and generally coming across as a good guy (though not necessarily at the line up). No idea what game I'm thinking of though. After an old firm win maybe?

A wee guy ran on the park at FT at Tynecastle last season and Alfredo carted him around for a bit.

Latest posts

Back