Alfredo at end

I don’t think he was offside at the end but it was very tight and given the way the decision went all night I wouldn’t have been shocked to see the flag go up.

Was screaming for Tav to roll him in so he could square it for the tap it for ojo.

All the players were properly gutted at FT. Wasnt just Alfie
Really?
giphy.gif

Possibly upset at Jack getting a second yellow after he lost the ball and wanted to apologise.

He would have been offside

Not convinced having only seen it the once at the game from my seat near enough in line with it.

Didn't see it again on the highlights either.

Seemed the wrong option from Tav to try and play Ojo in with a defender to get the ball past.

Conceding possession allowing a break away, with our right back in their penalty box, was heart attack material

Not convinced having only seen it the once at the game from my seat near enough in line with it.

Didn't see it again on the highlights either.

Seemed the wrong option from Tav to try and play Ojo in with a defender to get the ball past.

Conceding possession allowing a break away, with our right back in their penalty box, was heart attack material

He would have been offside. TV replay confirmed

He would have been offside. TV replay confirmed

Thank you, said that last night but had only seen it once and had had a couple of drinks and was accused of being the linesman from Sunday.
As for why Alfie zoomed up the tunnel, if he did, may have needed to get some fluid in or more likely wanted the hot water first :)) :p

Glad he was pissed off at winning. Although it's a great achievement I was relieved at FT not delighted we blew top spot late in game.

I do recall that as soon as the final whistle went, he was lying on his back on the pitch for some time, looking absolutely jiggered.

Maybe when he stood back up he just wanted to get inside and get himself sorted out.

If it had been myself, I'd have wanted to stay out and appluad the fans, etc, etc, but equally, if I was fecked I'd be doing what Alfie did and ensuring that I was OK for the next game.

Does he ever take the right option, every ball he fired a cross looked like he shut his eyes and hopes for the best, he played quite well last night i give him his dues but he is not for me im afraid.
Fairly racks up the assists for someone who just closes his eyes and hopes for the best. Maybe more of our players should do that

In CF it looked like Morelos was offside through most of the transition and the option Tav took was best, if not the best pass
He was not offside, honestly the piss you come out with to defend Tavernier borders on complete rubbish.

He might have been offside when the pass was played. He wasn’t a few seconds earlier when it *should* have been played. Thought Tav did well last night but no doubting that he ballsed that up.

And Morelos didn’t just disappear. When the whistle went, he collapsed on his back on the ground with his hands in the air celebrating and relieved. Think he was just shattered.

To be fair he was probably gutted we didn't win the game, but happy we've got through

But at the end of the day we've made it past the group stages so %^*& it. As long as we avoid Ajax and Salzburg we'll be fine I reckon and can put up a fight against any Ajax and Salzburg would run rings about us tho I reckon

He was lying on the ground when he realised that the Subway Loyal hadn't done their usual dash with 10 minutes to go and decided that he wanted to beat the rush.

He was not offside, honestly the piss you come out with to defend Tavernier borders on complete rubbish.

well according to other posters above TV replays showed he was offside.

Additionally, learn to read, I did criticise Tav’s pass

The ball should have been released to him earlier. No wonder he was raging, instead of nearly winning the game we cheaply lose possession and end up having to defend nervously again.

Back