Alfredo Morales is FFs new Charlie Adams

When my dad talks about Charlie Adam he calls him Charlie Miller. It's so annoying I've stopped correcting him. When he talks about Charlie Miller he calls him Charlie Miller!

Not sure if it counts cause it must have been on purpose but I heard someone shout "%^*& off Boab Talcum" at a game once :D

We had a guy with a speech impediment on our bus but that's different. Nikita Jellyfish, Don Cod Daffodil and Hugo Hedgehog were some of his.

You have to be a special kind of thick to get someone's name wrong when you spend so much time following the team he plays for, reading about his performances and discussing him at length online

Pish example. Peña/Pena both acceptable given that we don't use ñ in our language. Most people won't know how to type it.

Pena is not acceptable, it's a mis-spelling and, worse still, it is Spanish for "shame".

As I said, the club's media is at fault for not getting it right in the first place. If people don't know how to get the ñ symbol they could at least copy and paste it if the official site was correct.

Pedro mendes getting called " pablo mendes" by someone next to me at Ibrox.

Not that funny but I hit the giggles every time for some reason . Pablo ffs

Some utter stoaters

Guy next to me yesterday didn't call any player anything for the full first half as he was sparkled and sleeping :D

Some utter stoaters

Guy next to me yesterday didn't call any player anything for the full first half as he was sparkled and sleeping :D
Sandy Jardine front, by any chance? Once that sun beats down on top of a couple of shandys there's a fair few who are sparked out.

Pena is not acceptable, it's a mis-spelling and, worse still, it is Spanish for "shame".

As I said, the club's media is at fault for not getting it right in the first place. If people don't know how to get the ñ symbol they could at least copy and paste it if the official site was correct.
You expect people to copy and paste a letter because the n has a symbol above it? Nae bother.

Leigh McGoullough is my all time favourite I think.

That youth player we had Dany N'Guessan - I seem to remember about 800 variations of his surname.
I misread the thread title.
It's really just a game of "pick a player with a weird, long, foreign or dual spelled name", "and %^*& it up as hard as you can." Isn't it!?

I'll add one in that case.

Narco Noblow.
That one was mad....etc, etc.

Back