Alfredo Morelos - £15m

Blue Tack

This is only my opinion but if teams want him in the summer then this would be my starting point and by the time he goes id expect another 3-4 on top with a 10% sell on clause as well .

If there was genuinely interest from top end EPL clubs, like the mirror journo on talksport was claiming, then upwards of £20m for him will be easy.

I'd love to see Alfredo with his hands on the league trophy.
Unfortunately I think he'll most definitely be away in the summer. However, the money we are going to get for him will, if invested in the team, push us onto 55.

Nobody is paying 25M for a player from the SPFL, that's the sad reality.

15M + another few in add ons and also a sell on will be what we can expect.
Why not?
You pay what you’re target is worth.
I bet you thought no one would pay what Lyon did for Dembélé

Our valuation of him starts at wanting to keep him and being desperate for him to be a great Rangers player. This price tag stuff that's entered fans head the minute a player starts being good is something that I wish end, it is small time and lacks real ambition, and the day Alfredo leaves Rangers will be a sad day; I hope he's here for a long time. This is great club to manage and play for; we've had some big names come here and say that, so don't take my word for it. I'd love the club to be in a position where we are actively trying to keep him.

If there's no more suspensions then imo he has to be worth minimum 15-18mil.. More if it's an EPL team...

Why not?
You pay what you’re target is worth.
I bet you thought no one would pay what Lyon did for Dembélé

They got £19M for him because there is a glass celling for players from leagues like Scotland.

Unfortunately it's just the way it is, I think we will get similar to dembele tbh.

15 million is an absolute bargain for Morelos, he’s a massive talent with a great future in the game

One of the most exciting young talents playing right now. When EPL teams fork out tens of millions on players that are relative unknowns and with limited potential I'd be extremely disappointed if we accepted the £15-20 million some in here are suggesting.

He's destined to be a star. Goal scoring machine and can ragdoll two defenders all game.

Look at how much we miss him when he's been suspended. We can't replace him.

£25m and no less with a sell on clause on top. Certain he'll run riot in the EPL.

How we have performed recently without him, and what he done last night just highlighted how good he really is!

£20m upwards for me to consider anything.

Number 55 means more to me than £20m though.
I’d be knocking bids back for the next season or two yet. This kid is only going to get even better!

How we have performed recently without him, and what he done last night just highlighted how good he really is!

I’d be knocking bids back for the next season or two yet. This kid is only going to get even better!

I agree with your sentiments.

They got £19M for him because there is a glass celling for players from leagues like Scotland.

Unfortunately it's just the way it is, I think we will get similar to dembele tbh.
So someone will pay more than £15m for a player from the SPFL.

It needs to start at £18m-£20m then go up.

Only one french side wanted to buy him.as he was always injured.

Lets see how many sides want Alfredo. Several interested parties drives the price up

Looks like Gerrard has played a big part in how much it looks like he is enjoying his football this year. Hopefully he can convince him to stay another year!

Sadly if Alfie wants to go in the summer he will. Player power nowadays mean the prospect of keeping an unhappy player and losing the value of that asset decrees it.
Remember back to the impact on his form when his head was turned by the whiff of Chinese money,
We know he’s desperate to play in the EPL.
I’ll be very happily amazed if he’s not there next season.

If the scum got roughly 20m for Dembele we should be looking for the same, Morelos is alot better imo.

I think La Liga for him.

Maybe Villarreal?

Good season there, then Atletico or someone of that ilk.

He’s the standout player in Scotland right now, but the poor standard of competition there will always be a factor in the price clubs are willing to pay for our top talent.

Just because he scored 4 goals in a cup tie against 10 man Kilmarnock and rag dolls SPFL opponents every week is no real guarantee he’ll be a similar success in the vastly superior EPL.

We’re set to recoup an awful lot of money for this guy, but I fear it won’t be enough for many and will be used as just another stick to beat the club with.

£15M?? FFS that would be an insult of an offer to us for Alfredo.

The bidding has to start upwards of £20M.

Have said before that I think Gerrard rates him much higher than Solanke so would assume that his asking price will be north of what Solanke was sold for and £20m would be opening bids.

using dembele as a guide, we should be looking at £25M plus ryan kent if liverpool want :D

I think starting at £15m was correct a few months ago, but he's comfortably surpassed that now.

Back