Alfredo Morelos - Arguably closing in on 100 goals for us?

bearsmarsbars

Stats say 91 goals & 42 assists in 172 appearances. Incredible assist rate for a Striker who takes so many shots on goal and it just tells you exactly how much of a quality team player he is in addition to his goalscoring. But the real question is will he reach 100 goals before the season is up?

Morelos has got to one of our best signings ever when you factor in contribution, games played and transfer fee we paid and will most likely receive for him.

9 goals from now till the end of the season now that the Scottish cup is back on is completely doable.

Fourteen goals this year, a league winners medal, became our record European goal scorer and is playing with a big smile on his face. The fact that in my head he's had a poor season with those things just shows how good he has been previously.

He'll likely get 20+ goals in a 'poor' season!

Fantastic stats for a striker that doesn't take penalties.

I'm not sure he will quite make it to the 100 mark this season but hopefully he can get to 20 for the season for the third year in a row.

Unleash him on Cove Rangers!

Anyone know who was the last player to get 100 goals for us? My guess would be Miller.

Unleash him on Cove Rangers!

Anyone know who was the last player to get 100 goals for us? My guess would be Miller.
Yeah Miller (210 games from memory).

Prior to that would have been Boyd (I don’t even want to think how many games, it’ll be something daft like 135).

Very impressive considering Alfie doesn’t take penalties.

Last edited:
Back