Alfredo Morelos on HJK TV

Rough translation:
How are you doing? Morelos replies very well
How are you enjoying staying in Glasgow? Replied enjoying being in Glasgow. The season has been very interesting and his move from HJK has been very successful.
Did you take anything from HJK? Goals, the goals have helped him at Rangers. He has only good memories of HJK.
Finally, what was it like to play against HJK? I think I played well in the first half, Arfield's goal and doing the things he had to. I was more excited to go out and play against old team-mates.

Thanks, Buffalo, and good luck.

Rough translation:
How are you doing? Morelos replies very well
How are you enjoying staying in Glasgow? Replied enjoying being in Glasgow. The season has been very interesting and his move from HJK has been very successful.
Did you take anything from HJK? Goals, the goals have helped him at Rangers. He has only good memories of HJK.
Finally, what was it like to play against HJK? I think I played well in the first half, Arfield's goal and doing the things he had to. I was more excited to go out and play against old team-mates.

Thanks, Buffalo, and good luck.
Quite an insightful interview there.

Kinda weird seeing Alfie being interviewed. Probably because it's seldom occurred here.

Got the volume down at work - are they speaking in Finnish or Spanish? It seems unlikely he'd have learned Finnish in his brief time there.

Can any Spanish speaking bears translate Alfredo's post-match interview on HJK TV?
Does anyone have an English transcript?...

I can translate it from Finnish translation.

He was saying that he's move to Rangers have been success and he's been enjoying his life in Glasgow and that the ongoing season have been very interesting. He was then asked what he remebers from his time in Helsinki. He said "goals", that made his move to Rangers possible.

The mysterious words in Finnish was "seuraava tähti". It means "the next star" which refers to HJK:s hunt for their 30th title next season.

Edit: oh there it was translated to English also. Welll... anyway :)

I can translate it from Finnish translation.

He was saying that he's move to Rangers have been success and he's been enjoying his life in Glasgow and that the ongoing season have been very interesting. He was then asked what he remebers from his time in Helsinki. He said "goals", that made his move to Rangers possible.

The mysterious words in Finnish was "seuraava tähti". It means "the next star" which refers to HJK:s hunt for their 30th title next season.

Edit: oh there it was translated to English also. Welll... anyway :)

We have some very learned users on this forum. Between you and the Spanish speakers, that's superb. Thanks guys :D

Back