Alfredo morelos tipped too sign for Aston villa in the summer

I know he will go to whoever offers us the right money but when he does move Alfie deserves to play for a better team than Villa.
Nobody will take the risk of higher quality teams until they see he can behave. If he can, I can see him going for 40 plus

He will be hard to replace. I will miss him, i think his bad boy image makes me want him to score to shut up the edia and tims more than any other player.

I'd say it's unlikely they're so be a lot of nights for year I think you kind find that uefa could issue a directive to extend players contracts to winter transfer window

Or scrap it altogether as clubs will be doing everywhere

Mcburnie was what 20 million?? So Alfredo must be at LEAST 30 million.
2£40
Bournemouth paid £19 million for solanke. Newcastle paid £40 million for jolinton a striker that scored 1 maybe 2 goals in 30 games. And we have rangers fans who say rangers will be lucky to get £10 million for Alfredo morelos. A player who scored 29 goals. And 14 goals in 16 games in the europa league. Its really embarrassing the way the rangers fans under value the rangers players.

2£40
Bournemouth paid £19 million for solanke. Newcastle paid £40 million for jolinton a striker that scored 1 maybe 2 goals in 30 games. And we have rangers fans who say rangers will be lucky to get £10 million for Alfredo morelos. A player who scored 29 goals. And 14 goals in 16 games in the europa league. Its really embarrassing the way the rangers fans under value the rangers players.
Mate this place is full of demented Tims as well.

In today's market Morelos is easily a £25m player.

It'll be interesting to see what the market is when we come out of this health crisis. I fear it may be much reduced for us selling. Similarly, it may bring other players into our price range when buying.

I don't think we ask for a price, I'm pretty sure the agent will manipulate as low a transfer to bump up a signing on fee

It'll be interesting to see what the market is when we come out of this health crisis. I fear it may be much reduced for us selling. Similarly, it may bring other players into our price range when buying.
Morelos like the rest of the team have suffered a crisis of confidence, if the market falls flat when we return I would be tempted to hang onto him, he's on a long term deal. I don't think we can afford to let him go on the cheap.

Come on, if you really think he's only worth £10m or £15m keep it to yourself.

No Tim has ever said £25m for biscuit hips was laughable when it was. Play the game, we want £35m.

Not sure how much transfer kitty anyone will have after all that’s going on- most clubs if not all will be struggling I would imagine

I think transfer values will be greatly reduced and probably wages also

It’s time for him to go and we probably won’t get anywhere near what he’s worth, we are the the new Helsinki. Hope we have a decent sell on clause...

Shankland? Are you having a laugh. He's shite and a championship striker aswell. Reminds me of waghorn. Great in the championship but shite in the spl
Totally agree. His replacement has to tick all the boxes, the most important signing we will make in a long time.

If/when Alfredo is sold we should be looking for top dollar. F.uck what the 19th Century Terrorist rhags say up here.

Who knows the state clubs like Aston Villa will be in in a few months time. We've no idea if £25-30m will be anywhere near feasible for clubs their size come the summer.

We should be able to state Alfredo scored 50 goals this season and ended up the Europa League's top goalscorer after scoring a hat trick in the final. As such, we want £60m for him.

If the bheasts are allowed to make up how seasons end and claim accolades they never achieved then so should we!!

kyqEncf.gif

Not really looked at this thread for obvious reasons let me guess a once £30 M player now because of loss of form, by the whole team I might add is now in the true Martin Bain style now worth what £10-£15M bracket if we’re lucky.
Replace Morelos is the biggest challenge we will face and our manager trying to change us from a Liverpool lite will be an even bigger challenge.

Imagine assuming that people refusing to join in with the exaggerated transfer fee of a guy who's lost all interest aren't Rangers fans.

I really can't see a lot of transfer money getting spent at this time. If there is, it won't be for much.

Ignore button pal.
Oh I’m gutted at that, let’s face it the amount of utter arseholes who can’t handle the truth on this forum is quite frankly unbelievable, I have an opinion just like you do but if you can’t handle someone’s opinion stay away from an open form, how you actually live in the real world I just don’t know bye bye.

Anybody see this? In my opinion rangers should ask between £25-30 million. Alfredo morelos hasn't been at his best since new year. But he's still scored 29 goals this season. And about 10 assists. And 14 goals out of 16 games in Europe. This is my opinion. Use the money too sign Mirko maric. Majer lovro Ianis hagi and Florian kamberi.

Aston Villa are below him.

Back