Alfredo morelos tipped too sign for Aston villa in the summer

Oh I’m gutted at that, let’s face it the amount of utter arseholes who can’t handle the truth on this forum is quite frankly unbelievable, I have an opinion just like you do but if you can’t handle someone’s opinion stay away from an open form, how you actually live in the real world I just don’t know bye bye.
I was telling you to put me on ignore buddy, since I apparently talk pish and I’m not a rangers fan because I don’t share the same opinion as you.

Sticking to what I posted earlier in the season.

If someone gets Alfie for £20 million, they will have bagged themselves a bargain!

Firstly I dont give a damn where he goes out or how his career plans out. Secondly, I hope we do get a good price for him, but after this is all over, I think the high transfer for players will drop significantly.

Just need to read that story about Burnley to see that football may struggle for a bit and if the economy does suffer, then I'm not sure clubs spending all sorts of inflated prices will go down well with the public.

I was telling you to put me on ignore buddy, since I apparently talk pish and I’m not a rangers fan because I don’t share the same opinion as you.
I don’t put people on ignore!
Precious flowers like you who get all upset when replies don’t meet your nicey, nicey way of posting is frankly too fecking bad, do me a favour and put me on ignore, you won’t be the first or the last because I speak the truth and unlike a lot on here don’t fecking cow tow to the status que when it comes the the piss poor, pathetic, surrendering way our club is being run, again bye, bye.

No problem fella, but some fans like yourself severely undervalue our players while across the city we have the sycophant support bumming up their players value.

25m starting, with add ons. That’s my undervalue opinion.
It's not that I don't value him that's the figure
Cabin fever rationale .
Just my opinion pal,like all of us I hope we get more

To ask for only 15 I ok .
Who knows where we will be by the time transfer window opens,as it stands there will be football teams going to the wall and no guarantee premiership will be finished so what happens to prize money and lost revenue,the whole thing is a mess and we will have to wait and see if teams are able to pay such high transfer fees until things settle down.

Rangers better fecking play hardball, £25m at least to open talks.

Oh before I forget, there is a good chance Villa might be relegated if the EPL does completed the full 38 games. Can't see Alfie wanting to play in Championship.

This threads went just about the way every thread does when one of our players is being linked with a move away. Every one has their own opinion on his worth but truth is he's only worth what a clubs willing to pay or what we consider fair. The only constant in these threads is the one or two absolutely reekin that pop out of the woodwork from God knows where to state that we should take the first offer. Honestly, a ten year old trying to get served a pint would be less conspicuous than some of these absolute helmets.

He’s been woeful since January and still causes Gerrard disciplinary problems.

Anything more than £20 million and I’d take it.

Back