Alfredo morelos

RangersLad1983

According to the spannish newspaper Marca. Rangers have knocked back £13 million for Alfredo morelos from an unnamed Premier league team.

Not saying its true. But just saying what is says

This will be from the same source as the old £30m from unnamed Chinese club that the bheasts love to fling out now and again. Won’t believe it until it’s at least a £35m bid. That’s what we should be setting the starting bids at. Top scorer domestic and European football this year and on the cusp of being in the top 5 scorers in Europe this season. We’ve not had anyone this prolific since a certain mr mccoist, and his goal scoring exploits would have rated him a good £30m this day and age.

I doubt this is true, but it's the sort of derisory offers I could see EPL teams trying their luck with. Happy to spend £30m on carthorse diddy's from the Championship but play the cnt when bidding for players from any league outside of the top 5.

I'd set the e-mail to auto-reject anything below £25m and they'll soon get the message.

This will be from the same source as the old £30m from unnamed Chinese club that the bheasts love to fling out now and again. Won’t believe it until it’s at least a £35m bid. That’s what we should be setting the starting bids at. Top scorer domestic and European football this year and on the cusp of being in the top 5 scorers in Europe this season. We’ve not had anyone this prolific since a certain mr mccoist, and his goal scoring exploits would have rated him a good £30m this day and age.

He’s already made the top5 for the calendar year Paulski, with only Lewandowski, Messi, Mbappe & Sterling above him. To me that’s a massive statement.

Unless Alfie has a release clause, we should be holding out for £40m. When you see some of the shite that has sold for more than that, you can see why we should .

He’s already made the top5 for the calendar year Paulski, with only Lewandowski, Messi, Mbappe & Sterling above him. To me that’s a massive statement.
Aye that’s right, by that I mean for the season. If he bags another day 10 goals between now and end of season he’s well in top 5 in Europe, and he needs another 4 goals in Europe for all time scorer in a season, I don’t care what anyone says, that’s an amazing achievement for someone who’s only worth £7m according to the unwashed.

Aye that’s right, by that I mean for the season. If he bags another day 10 goals between now and end of season he’s well in top 5 in Europe, and he needs another 4 goals in Europe for all time scorer in a season, I don’t care what anyone says, that’s an amazing achievement for someone who’s only worth £7m according to the unwashed.

Youreright, it’s incredible and, despite our love of the club, we can’t claim to be one of thee top teams in Europe too.

Not yet anyway.

It doesn’t matter what league you play in, people are bidding for the 5th joint top goal scorer in Europe.

That means getting a lot of Benjamin’s out on the table. £13m shouldn’t even be dignified with a response.

Latest posts

Back