Alfredo Morelos

Four goals in his first two competitive games I know Its poor opposition but if he keeps it up I can see us struggling to keep a hold of him come next month another few a against progress then killie in the league and everyone will be talking about him. He looked very sharp tonight his pace Is also very underrated
You can only score against teams that are put in front of you.

I know he will eventually leave for good money but I hope we can keep him for as long as possible. Replacing him will cost a fortune.

The thing I like about him is you can see the development month to month in his game, he is clearly working hard on his game and determined to become a top quality player.

He is a lot better at timing his runs now, he is always in the right place to get on the end of things

@Uncle Albert You still think the wee man has downed tools and will be a hindrance should he not get his move he's obviously crying out for?

I'm actually sorry for calling this poster out but he's the one name I can remember from the many that were spouting this nonsense. He celebrated his goal in the first leg like he's just scored the winner in a big game FFS. Again tonight, like he ALWAYS has, he ran himself into the ground always looking for the ball whether to get involved in the build up or getting on the end of a chance. Could tell he was delighted to be back scoring in front of the Bears.

Last night taught us nothing. A zero pressure game against diddies, we all know he’s a 25-30 goal a season striker.

I’ll wait until I see him score and not do anything stupid in 2/3 big games consecutively before I think he’s turned a new leaf in that regard.

Any idea that he’s downed tools is a nonsense though.

dick gordon on the radio before the killie game was reading out the Rangers team when it came to Morelos name he sneered with a wee laugh. dick by name and dick by nature?

I think we will see a more settled, ruthless, all round striker. He seemed to ooze frustration last season, probably partly to do with the constant negativity by the press and his inexperience of dealing with anger management. He has a better class of player around him now, a better system of attacking football, I think he will relish this, get his head down and pump up the volume

When he burst passed their right back to cut the ball back, it reminded me of that famous quote when Secretariat was destroying the other horses to win the Triple Crown - “he’s moving like a tremendous machine”.

Stick the bids up yer arse.
I want another season from the Wee Man.

As that game wore on you could see him get better and better and sharper and sharper and hungrier and hungrier.
FEED THE BUFFALO!
I wanted the money for him but now i've changed my mind as i highly doubt we will replace his goals in the short term.
Stay for the push to 55.

Because of the way we finished last season, with Defoe up top, I thought I had come to terms with him leaving this summer. Now that we are back up and running and seeing him out there again, with what he brings, I really hope he stays for one more year. He's an outstanding player and we won't replace him easily.

The thing I like about him is you can see the development month to month in his game, he is clearly working hard on his game and determined to become a top quality player.

He is a lot better at timing his runs now, he is always in the right place to get on the end of things

Correct. And yet some BEARS suggest he has an attitude problem ?

Players with attitude problems don’t improve the way he has as a player.

a lot of people rewrote history saying Defoe is better off the back of a few decent games and a red card against Celtic, we are spoiled for choice up there but Alfie is frightening

Best player we’ve had at the club in a decade. He’s a sensational prospect and a player people won’t understand the importance of until he’s moved on.
We won't just miss his goals but his industry,the amount of balls he chases down and sometimes second favourite to get it,yet 9 times out of 10 comes away with it. I hope he stays with us. Irreplaceable on that form.

Back