Alfredo Morelos

Still the best player at the club by a mile. I want one more season.

It’s not just goals, his ability to hold the ball up, make it stick, switch play to his team mates, and outright bully defences, is nothing short of brilliant. Too bad a load of loonies have got it in for him.

Still the best player at the club by a mile. I want one more season.

It’s not just goals, his ability to hold the ball up, make it stick, switch play to his team mates, and outright bully defences, is nothing short of brilliant. Too bad a load of loonies have got it in for him.
I know he wasn’t playing against quality opposition tonight but that burst of pace in the first half was quite special.

Give him penalty duties and he keeps the head so less suspensions he will easily score 40-50 goals this season which is a frightening thought , anyone know what is the record goals scored in Scottish football ??

A gem. Club needs to put pressure on officials to treat him fairly this season. If he gets a fair crack of the whip he's going to run riot.
If they don’t know the whole team not just Alfie are refereed to a different standard then they never will but yes I agree they simply have to be more vocal against these cowards.

A tremendous wee player with insane potential. Props to Defoe as well though, on for the last quarter and still could have had a hat trick, we have an embarrassment of riches in the final third this season.

Qah67bp.gif

Morelos , not for sale !
;)

Give him penalty duties and he keeps the head so less suspensions he will easily score 40-50 goals this season which is a frightening thought , anyone know what is the record goals scored in Scottish football ??

Tav is the penalty taker and that should remain.

Morelos is the best player in the country bar none as far as I'm concerned. Some of the nonsense written about not deserving a place in the team is baffling

Unless we are getting £20m or more we shouldn’t even think about selling Alfie. And even then, I’d rather keep him.

No he can't be trusted .
Be lucky to get 5million for him.
Not a team player.
Truth of the matter is he is victimised and demonised by the haters for being a Rangers player.
What's worse is some of our own f@cking buy it.
The peg sellers would build a statue of him if he played for them.

No he can't be trusted .
Be lucky to get 5million for him.
Not a team player.
Truth of the matter is he is victimised and demonised by the haters for being a Rangers player.
What's worse is some of our own f@cking buy it.
The peg sellers would build a statue of him if he played for them.

The not a team player nonsense is about as far from the truth as you can get. One thing he has always done is work his socks off for the team.

Nope. Tavs the penalty guy.

The player: I want him to stay - he is brilliant
He has to get control of his emotions though, or it could cost us

I don't think Alfie wants to leave unless its to a top 6 club in England. He'll score 30-40 goals this season with the upgrade in new players around him. We must do everything to keep him at Ibrox.

The amount of times other than the goals where he got himself in the perfect position and we couldn’t get the ball to him, he’s an absolute predator

I was thinking that tonight - how many did Alfredo score from outside the box last year? My mind may be playing tricks on me (although my memory is terrible) but I can’t think of any - the left foot belter at Pittodrie apart.

Enjoy him when he’s here, he is an absolute monster of a striker and we’re only seeing the start of it.

There will come a time where someone says they’re taking him and he’s gonna explode onto the big scene if he keeps progressing in the manner he is.

Four goals in his first two competitive games I know Its poor opposition but if he keeps it up I can see us struggling to keep a hold of him come next month another few a against progress then killie in the league and everyone will be talking about him. He looked very sharp tonight his pace Is also very underrated

Got an email from a West Ham former work mate who's a good eastender, with a link to them wanting him and a possibility of £5m for them to get him and even he was shocked at this,
given they are talking about getting some guy Dunk from Brighton at 45m, I told him I want us to keep Alfie, but after next seasons goalscoring, and if he does go they can start the bidding at £50m

Four goals in his first two competitive games I know Its poor opposition but if he keeps it up I can see us struggling to keep a hold of him come next month another few a against progress then killie in the league and everyone will be talking about him. He looked very sharp tonight his pace Is also very underrated

Regardless of the opponents four goals in 90 mins or so this early is the season is fantastic.

It's not only his goal the chance he set up for Hastie when he comes from out wide into the box he does in almost every game aswell.

Back