Alfredo On Instagram.

As much as I love Alfie and this post, he needs to get his fucking finger out and be an integral part of our title winning squad! If he doesn’t he won’t play much of a part!

Playing to deep at the moment 18 yard box is where he needs to be, but well done Alfredo you did well today.

We're playing slightly differently and as such so is he. Involved in both goals and gave them a hard time. Played his part today. You'll do for me Alfredo!!

Thought he done well today,definitely got a different role to play this season.
really? I thought he was brutal. couple of passes so bad they nearly caught us out at the back. 10 minutes of indiscipline.
I thought he should've been off at half time.

During the game I was beginning to get worried about his discipline, but looking back on it now he basically took Brown out of the game. He made the legoeater concentrate on him for most of the second half and let the rest of the team play on.

really? I thought he was brutal. couple of passes so bad they nearly caught us out at the back. 10 minutes of indiscipline.
I thought he should've been off at half time.

Obviously you’ve stuck those sticks too far up your nose yesterday. Off at half time? Really. Brutal! Alfie playing more deeper this year. As for his ten minutes of indiscipline - you would have had Alfie in the book/sent off then?

Obviously you’ve stuck those sticks too far up your nose yesterday. Off at half time? Really. Brutal! Alfie playing more deeper this year. As for his ten minutes of indiscipline - you would have had Alfie in the book/sent off then?
yup. he was pretty fortunate not to get booked before half time.
fortunately he cooled down, but if he hadn't, he could've potentially turned a dominant, contained display to a 10 men backs to the wall effort, and was not adding enough to the game to justify that risk.

Honestly tiresome getting folk telling us how "he's playing a different role." I'm assuming it's the same folk telling us that we should stick with Jack/Kamara as it gave us a "platform"

Can try and dress it up any way you want - his role doesn't justify his heavy touch and a couple of passes so badly misplaced that they put us under pressure at the back.

He did some decent stuff as well, I'm not overlooking that. but ultimately in a team that was pretty much outstanding in every other position, him and Barker looked off it.

Previously, taking the chance was worth it, but when we've got decent options on the bench (in Itten, and hopefully Roofe soon), why take the chance that referees itching to throw cards his way will get what they want?

fortunately he cooled down, but if he hadn't, he could've potentially turned a dominant, contained display to a 10 men backs to the wall effort, and was not adding enough to the game to justify that risk.

Honestly tiresome getting folk telling us how "he's playing a different role." I'm assuming it's the same folk telling us that we should stick with Jack/Kamara as it gave us a "platform"

Can try and dress it up any way you want - his role doesn't justify his heavy touch and a couple of passes so badly misplaced that they put us under pressure at the back.

He did some decent stuff as well, I'm not overlooking that. but ultimately in a team that was pretty much outstanding in every other position, him and Barker looked off it.

Previously, taking the chance was worth it, but when we've got decent options on the bench (in Itten, and hopefully Roofe soon), why take the chance that referees itching to throw cards his way will get what they want?
Probably just as well that you are the ref and not the manager then after that load of pish.

Tempo of game at that point did not justify cards. No risk at all of being sent off. If you think wee slap is Red card offence then I’m speechless. Then tell me a player who never misplaces a pass and I’ll show you ten who do. And if you’ve watched all the games this season Alfie does not stay up front all day. He drops back and Kent etc goes past him.

Jack/Kamara are both playing very good at the moment. Kamara is one of the top performers in my eyes.

Alfie and Barker not at best. But contributed In others areas. Pressing defenders etc. It’s a team game not about one or two players. Win as a team lose as a team.

Alfie/Itten/Roofe - Alfie first pick all day long.

But it’s all about opinions. Eh.....

Back