Alfredo opens Fundacion Alfredo Morelos

buffalosoldier

Alfredo Morelos Foundation, he announced on Instagram.

"It is a privilege for me to open this wonderful foundation where the children of Cerete will be able to fulfil their dreams as well as I can also do it in my childhood. If you can believe it you can achieve it I am proud to be mediator of this cute project and be a reference to this beautiful project that will help many people and will bring out great talents from my land"

On the subject of Alfredo, I noticed his missus has been in Turkey all week.

Visiting Candeias missus? Looking for houses for when Alfie moves over there in January?

Don't mean to drag the thread OT but I posted last night that he is just so loveable the lad.

Despite his reputation I see him as an innocent and honest young man that's been totally misunderstood because of his misleading demeanor.

My admiration is growing for the lad.

After last night's world class performance from the wee man, I thought it fitting to post this on this thread as well. Just in case there are those that missed it. Get the view count up. The club benefits from the YouTube views.

Should be sent to everyone that has misunderstood our humble hero and stupidly believed all the hype from our hate filled mhedia. For instance all Scottish referees.
Gerrard will be getting jealous mate :D

Visiting Candeias missus? Looking for houses for when Alfie moves over there in January?
RETrr4D.gif

Alfredo Morelos Foundation, he announced on Instagram.

"It is a privilege for me to open this wonderful foundation where the children of Cerete will be able to fulfil their dreams as well as I can also do it in my childhood. If you can believe it you can achieve it I am proud to be mediator of this cute project and be a reference to this beautiful project that will help many people and will bring out great talents from my land"

I love you Alfie

What a guy.

The mental fortitude of Alfredo Morelos is something that should go down in Scottish footballing folklore.

He’s been battered from pillar to post. Part of the side that failed against Progres, sent off unfairly on numerous occasions, subject to at best Xenophobic and at worst, downright racist articles being written about him in the Scottish press and made out to be the dirtiest footballer to have ever set foot in Scotland.

All that going against a guy who grew up with nothing. A guy who’s academically challenged and as a result has found it very difficult to learn English (he’s learnt some now btw), and a guy who’s playing in a side where 90% of his teammates can’t have a conversation with him as a result, yet he performs almost week in, week out and has scored a barrel load, not even counting his assists and overall goal contributions.

That performance last night was the best CF performance I’ve seen at Ibrox in a long time.

Fair fucks to you Alfredo, you ballsy little bastard. I fucking love you, and the rest of the Rangers fans do too. Go and fire us to some silverware this season then get your well deserved multi million pound deal to the EPL and rip it up down there too.

Just prior to Turkey she was in Madrid for a spell. Take from that what you will.

Huge admiration for Morelos. Decent young guy with a great attitude. Deserves the success he's had and that is coming.
His treatment by the press, authorities, referees, fans and officials of other clubs (it's often to distinguish which is which) which is driven by a combination of hatred and prejudice based on his race and who he plays for should shame them
But such is the level of their self righteous ignorance they don't even know it

He is a class above the rest of the scum in this country.

Takes poisonous hatred from all angles and doesn’t bat an eyelid.

He wins us the league this year and there will be few better stories with people more deserving.

Another immigrant earning money in the UK and sending it abroad. (insert smiley face as sarcasm doesn't always translate to the written word and the emojis are still not working!).

Back