Alfredo posts his love for the gaffer

I think some are reading too much into this. Yes, I think Alfredo will leave this summer but I don't think this post indicates anything other than a guy bored at home missing his mates.

The Manager's birthday is on Saturday. Maybe Alfredo was just a bit quick out the blocks showing his appreciation for the occasion!

Could literally be anything.
Stevie G donates to Alfie’s charity foundation?
Sends a gift across to Colombia for his new baby daughter?

It's morelos he is an enigma inside an enigma with the world at feet at times and at others times well who knows what goes on in his head.

I want him to stay I believe hagi and kent and morelos are a young and extremely talented front three with the right back up and support and quality to cover when they have down days is an amazing thought.

Honest to christ, this place does my tits in sometimes. People genuinely think they're in some sort of soap opera tv drama the way they constantly talk utter utter shite, whether it's analysing statements or simple inane fucking social media posts.

I'm away for a can of juice.

F*cked if I know how anyone can interpret that in any way whatsoever. A praying emoji and a stars in my eyes emoji and everyone makes it out to be whatever they'd like it to be (or not to be).:rolleyes::confused:

I see it as a high five emoji. Like you say everyone has their own opinion on it but nobody really knows what he's meaning.

I see it as a high five emoji. Like you say everyone has their own opinion on it but nobody really knows what he's meaning.

I don't do Insta so, in true 'say what you see' fashion, I went for praying ha ha. Made as much sense as anything else tbh.

I'm no mind reader but personally I think it means that he knows we're having a scorcher this weekend and wishes he could be here to enjoy it and have a few cold ones. That's clearly an Amstel advert on the advertising hoarding in the background, 2+2 loyal.

I want him to stay and bang in goals to win us the league. Choking for him to score against those paedo harbouring cunts too, they hate him more than they love there club.

Back