Alfredo sends letter to Kiara Buonomo

ItsInTheNet

A young girl with brain cancer who was mocked online by a sick troll has received a personalised message of support from Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos.
Kiara Buonomo, 7, was bombarded with vile messages calling her a c*** and talking about rape.
Police are currently investigating the evil messages sent to Kiara, who has only months to live following a diagnosis of brain cancer.
Comedian Gary Faulds is also doing a solo comedy gig on April 28 to raise funds to build a sensory garden for Kiara.

Rangers have stepped in after being contacted by the Les Hoey’s Dreammaker Foundation who told them Kiara was a huge fan of the team.
Striker Alfredo Morelos wrote: “Dear Kiara, I have heard you are an avid Rangers supporter and you have been going through a difficult time recently while in hospital.
"On behalf of all the players and the staff at Rangers football club, I would like to take this opportunity to send you our very best wishes and stay strong.
"Keep fighting! Best wishes, Alfredo.”
Kiara’s mum Natasha Kinlan said: “Les and his team contacted Rangers and they said they couldn’t get to see her in hospital but they sent her a letter from Alfredo Morelos.
"We are hoping to take her to the stadium when she is well enough.
"Kiara is not really talking just now but she is out of hospital at the moment and was smiling when she saw the letter.
"It’s at £710 and the target was £500 and we are trying to get a sensory garden done for the summer or get her bedroom done to make her comfy and happy."

Last edited:
I’d love to remark on the nice gesture by our player but all I can think about is how utterly vile and undeserving of life some people in this world are. I hope whoever mocked her has their life brought to a terrible end, as if it’s not bad enough that it’s someone with a terminal illness, it’s a kid.

I pray that little girl gets her trip to Ibrox and hopefully gets the red carpet treatment too.

Things like these makes me detest social media, twitter especially. It seems to drag the dregs of society to out do each other to say the most vile of things.

I remember the boxer who offered out a troll he couldn’t be any more apologetic crying from his bedroom at his mums.

Things like these makes me detest social media, twitter especially. It seems to drag the dregs of society to out do each other to say the most vile of things.

I remember the boxer who offered out a troll he couldn’t be any more apologetic crying from his bedroom at his mums.
Strangely enough it was the boxer story that first went through my mind when I read that.
Out the trolls - some of these arseholes wouldn't be so mouthy if there wasn't anonymity

Reactions: GR3
The article should name and shame the sick scumbags who mocked this poor wee girl.

People get criminal records for social media posts often, and most will be for far less sickening stuff than this.

Last edited:
What in the name of absolute f*ck is wrong with some people??

Honestly I despair at times for the human race

I know these people are in the minority but it is depressing to think that such wicked evil people like this walk amongst us

Good to know this brave little girl is getting lots of love and help to get her better and glad Alfredo sent her a letter.

The words human and being just souldn't apply to some people ,wish the perpetrator nothing but pain .

Well done Alfie for making her day .

It really does defy belief that there are so many people with such supremely low intelligence out there.

Well done to the Club and Alfie.

Saw the headline and was excited to read what I thought was going to be a heartwarming story (of course the latter is true), totally shaken to see such vile abuse. Hate sounding so keyboard gangster, but give me 10 minutes in a room alone with whoever wrote those obscenities, dear god.

What in the name of absolute f*ck is wrong with some people??

Sometimes there really are no words that can do justice to just how fcked up some people are. I genuinely think social media is a blight on society and has created a whole sub-culture of utter fckwits who seem to think this kind of horrific act is somehow just a harmless bit of entertainment because they're firing it out on their phone from behind a Twitter handle.

PS - I get that I am posting this on a forum.

Made it as far as “dear kiara...” then someone must’ve been chopping the onions nearby.
But how low are u to target a wee sick lassie online, why would that ever be a thing.
And I’m sorry but the club should have a player or two over there pronto
I was going to click the like button but that isn’t appropriate.
Had the same feeling as yourself here.

That's not good enough from the club imo, get someone sent to visit her after training next week ffs
I understand your sentiment here but it can’t be easy for the club.
There’d be somebody wanting something similar every day and we’d soon turn good PR into the opposite when we don’t fulfil somebody’s expectations.

Poor wee lass my heart goes out to her and her family.

As for the sick trolls name the place get out from behind your keyboard we want a real word with you!!!

Is she a Rangers fan? Is that why we are mentioned.

If so and she is getting abused because of her choice of team, that's below human.

A young girl with brain cancer who was mocked online by a sick troll has received a personalised message of support from Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos.
Kiara Buonomo, 7, was bombarded with vile messages calling her a c*** and talking about rape.
Police are currently investigating the evil messages sent to Kiara, who has only months to live following a diagnosis of brain cancer.
Comedian Gary Faulds is also doing a solo comedy gig on April 28 to raise funds to build a sensory garden for Kiara.

Rangers have stepped in after being contacted by the Les Hoey’s Dreammaker Foundation who told them Kiara was a huge fan of the team.
Striker Alfredo Morelos wrote: “Dear Kiara, I have heard you are an avid Rangers supporter and you have been going through a difficult time recently while in hospital.
"On behalf of all the players and the staff at Rangers football club, I would like to take this opportunity to send you our very best wishes and stay strong.
"Keep fighting! Best wishes, Alfredo.”
Kiara’s mum Natasha Kinlan said: “Les and his team contacted Rangers and they said they couldn’t get to see her in hospital but they sent her a letter from Alfredo Morelos.
"We are hoping to take her to the stadium when she is well enough.
"Kiara is not really talking just now but she is out of hospital at the moment and was smiling when she saw the letter.
"It’s at £710 and the target was £500 and we are trying to get a sensory garden done for the summer or get her bedroom done to make her comfy and happy."
I really hope that all the stops are pulled out to find those sick barst**ds that did this what in the name of anyone's god could make people do shit like this,after all if it's online then it can be traced

That's not good enough from the club imo, get someone sent to visit her after training next week ffs
I'm hope they've looked into it. There may be very good reasons why it's not a good idea.

If they've just stuck a letter under Alfie's nose to sign then leaked it to the papers then I'll be very disappointed.

Back