Alfredo sends letter to Kiara Buonomo

God bless her.

Makes you want to get off planet earth when you hear someone can be so evil towards such a precious child.

God bless Kiara and family. Wrote these words....

Princess in Blue

We all love you Kiara our wee Princess in blue
We think your the greatest, we so really do
Your smile every day makes the world seem so bright
And keeps the stars in the sky twinkling all night

Yes you're a wonderful girl, theres no one like you
The Family of Rangers and Broxi Bear too
All want you to know that we simply cant wait
To see your lovely wee face, oh it's going to be great

When you come to Ibrox it will make us so glad
It will be the best day we've all ever had
We all want you to know how much we love you
Kiara Buonomo our wee brave Princess in blue

ItsInTheNet

It’s beyond comprehension that folk can abuse a terminally ill child, I hope they trace the culprits and they are dealt with severely.

I’m loathe to criticise the club too much but this is a poor show from Rangers, really poor.

God bless the wee girl.

This is one of the worst things I've ever read, give me 2 minutes with the sub humans who targeted this beautiful wee girl and I assure you they wont be breathing any more, that's not a threat it's a promise.

This is the level of scum we are up against in this country, saying that I didn't think even they could go as low as this.

who in there right mind would want to send bike messages to a very sick young child... I’d love to meet up with the bastard and I can guarantee you if it’s a he he won’t be out of hospital anytime soon :mad:

Unfortunately this is the way the internet has gone. The trolls are taking it to completely new levels and no one is safe from this kind of abuse.

Nice touch from Alfie.

Mocking a child with a terminals illness. These folk need jailed. Get someone up Rangrers. Nice gesture but we can do more.

hope the police give an early wake up call to the sick fucks and trolls, and it would be nice if we could get together the talent of this board and build the garden for the wee lassie if I wasn't so bloody crippled I help out.

Any links to the trolling? I’d like to look in to that - I’ll take a PM if it’s more appropriate

I'd donate my entire months wages to see Alfredo get to punch fuck out those we scrotes trolling a sick wee lassy.

Mocking a 7 year old with a terminal disease.

It takes a special kind of scumbag to think along those lines let alone make those comments on Social Media, it's f*cking horrific.

Some of the stuff people say whilst hiding behind a keyboard is truly disturbing.
Should be traced, hunted and revealed. This without doubt is the worse aspect of social media that there are people online totally not intelligent enough to use it and just abuse it to cause as much outrageous as possible.

Frightening what must go on inside the minds of the people who sent vile messages to this sick child. I truly despair.

Back