Alfredo v them

Genuinely don’t care now and would rather he scored vs them when they were all there to witness it.

His performance vs them in last seasons League Cup was probably Alfredos best game for us and it was a travesty that he didn’t score.

Sometimes it’s just not meant to be.

I'm confident Alfie will break his duck v them this season to top off the season of all seasons.

It is going to happen. He will monster Welch at some point in the match and will get a goal!!?

People obsess over him before literally every single OF game, the more the spotlight is put on him the less likely I always feel he is to score.

As long as we win that’s enough for me, or course I’d love him to score but he does seem to have some weird block against them. He needs one to bounce in off his arse or something like that, a bit of luck.

the law of averages says he has to score some time v that lot . its all set up perfect but i don't care who scores , we play as a team , score as a team and are getting 55 as a team .if thats the only thing they can goad him with,i really don't think alfie will be too bothered

I really don't get the obsession some have with this.

It's giving them an importance in his assessment that they don't deserve. He is far and away the best forward in Scotland and has proved himself against much better teams in Europe.

We know it and it kills them that they know it too. As long as he makes every team that faces him wish they hadn't, he is good enough for me.

When it comes I hope it is ever so slightly offside. These things even themselves up over a season.

He has been unlucky against them, I think he tries too hard against them and it just won't go in for him.

Its amazing he's never scored against the scum,that's down to really bad luck and jammy goalkeeping, if it wasn't for that he could have scored a barrowload. Its only a matter of time before he smashes his first. It is happening. WATP

Alfie to round the keeper running in on an open goal and square it to the on coming Davis for the tap in

Zero fucks given about scoring against them

I'd rather he scored the winner against Slavia Prague.

Of course, this tie is before the game at their dump so I reserve the right to change my mind come the 21st.

As many others have said im honestly not bothered who scores as long as we win. Thats always been how ive felt in Old Firms. I said the exact same during Boyds struggles against them as well. That said, in the form he is in, it would take a brave man to bet against him scoring and i genuinely believe he will.

Back