Alfredo Video

Some absolute class finishes there. Just think if we had fans in the ground just now he would be loving it 10x more than he is already!

Goosebumps!

It would a real shame if he never played in front of the fans again because I feel like he’ll be missing that aspect a little bit more than most. He really plays up to the fans you can see the extra bit of fire when his name is being chanted

Hes such a moody looking player.

But he never stops fighting he plays 110% nearly every game. Its lovely to watch.

Remember that time £8m for him to China as folk were saying take it.

Crazy.

Tav and Barasic with an assist in nearly every goal !

Love Alfie though. I'm old enough to have seen the 9IAR teams and he's still one of my favourite ever players

Hes such a moody looking player.

But he never stops fighting he plays 110% nearly every game. Its lovely to watch.

Remember that time £8m for him to China as folk were saying take it.

Crazy.

I do, funnily enough some of them were laying into me about a week ago. That included a couple of lads who insisted Lafferty had ‘grown up’ and would come back here to outscore Morelos, it also included some who insisted Cumdog should get the nod because he only needs one chance B-D

Some of us knew better mate, but most importantly so did the people that matter at the club.

I cant remember the exact date that came in, maybe 2 years ago in January but we would have been off our heads.

I love the goal against the Polish mob, we pounded them from 55 minutes onwards. Then those dam flares and Boruc and us qualifying Which made his goal as good as any I have cheered. Up there with Edu in 2009 for me.

I cant remember the exact date that came in, maybe 2 years ago in January but we would have been off our heads.

I love the goal against the Polish mob, we pounded them from 55 minutes onwards. Then those dam flares and Boruc and us qualifying Which made his goal as good as any I have cheered. Up there with Edu in 2009 for me.

Absolutely bang on MH.

The Chinese bid was late, because their window closed after ours IIRC, but I’m soooo glad we rejected it. History has proven the club right.

The Legia goal might be my favourite of all of his too. That was a marginal tie. He made the club 10-15m with that header, which also allowed us to buy better quality too.

Back