Alfredo

But he looks so angry and unhappy on the park, he cant be a nice guy etc etc (copyright Scotland football *journalists*)

Agree with the Op entirely, there is no requirement for him to do this. Heart of gold. You bet your bottom dollar there will be a hit piece in the record about him in the coming days and a heart warming tale of some yahoo players doing something token for charidee that will eclipse this.

100% Alfredo has came from the back streets of Colombia.
He knows what it is like to be poor and needy .
His charitable work seems to be non stop.
If only others would follow his example .The world would be a better place.
There are three virtues ,that are more relevant today than anything .
Faith ,Hope and Charity .
The greatest of these is Charity.
Stay safe everyone especially Our Alfie .

I think it’s brilliant to see him giving so much to his hometown, as he seems to do regularly.

The headlines here in the next few days will be about him breaking lockdown rules and non-essential travel

Great to see, he is a good person and a good heart, and sad the way the media have made him out to be something different.
Out of interest, do we think we will see Alfie again at Ibrox or has he played his last game?

I’ll never lose my support for this kid. A true example to our children.

It does frustrate me the way the hateful mhedia in this country have even influenced a fair proportion of bears to turn against him.

A crying shame.
Amazing guy, amazing player.
Caring, determined, loyal, humble, but a bit of a scowl on him when he's concentrating so = Devil.

Just a shame to many of our own buy into the agenda against him.

Amazing guy, amazing player.
Caring, determined, loyal, humble, but a bit of a scowl on him when he's concentrating so = Devil.

Just a shame to many of our own buy into the agenda against him.

Agree LL.

He’s never stopped trying or caring for us either. Yes, he’s understandably been told to stop getting involved & losing his discipline & then costing us points, but then some say he’s not trying ?

He can’t win with some people.

You will not see that reported here doesn’t fit their agenda to chase him from Scottish football

Yes, suddenly Nicholas has an article in the paper saying COVID is costing the scum 40m for Edouard, after all of their slandering of Alfredo. Alfie’s stats are better than Edouard & he doesn’t hide when the chips are down. As we know, Alfie’s issue has been the opposite.

I fully get the frustration with him where some of his misdemeanours on the pitch are concerned, I really do. But when it comes to the things that really matter in life he’s a class act with a heart of gold. He’s given up a lot of time and money to to help those less fortunate than himself, in fact what he’s just donated to his hometown dwarfs the sums donated by the vastly richer EPL players I’ve been reading about. Not only that but hes actually physically out there getting his hands dirty (not literally I hope) and getting around to help vulnerable families.

You won’t read about it in the papers here though, they’re only interested in red cards and potential gossip that might jeopardise his future or compromise his integrity. However, these hacks and kiddy on journalists, to a man, all know Alfredo is a far better quality of person than they will ever be.

The wee guy is a fantastic ambassador for football compared to Nupties like Walker and Grealish, but it goes against the Scottish medias narrative, assholes the lot of them.

I fully get the frustration with him where some of his misdemeanours on the pitch are concerned, I really do. But when it comes to the things that really matter in life he’s a class act with a heart of gold. He’s given up a lot of time and money to to help those less fortunate than himself, in fact what he’s just donated to his hometown dwarfs the sums donated by the vastly richer EPL players I’ve been reading about. Not only that but hes actually physically out there getting his hands dirty (not literally I hope) and getting around to help vulnerable families.

You won’t read about it in the papers here though, they’re only interested in red cards and potential gossip that might jeopardise his future or compromise his integrity. However, these hacks and kiddy on journalists, to a man, all know Alfredo is a far better quality of person than they will ever be.

Great post DZ;)

This is tremendous. The wee man is truly a lovely person and its clear that he is not doing this for pr. This is from the heart and for the benefit of his community. I wish there were more like him. Wherever he goes in life, he will always be a winner.

Back