Alfredo's Instagram

Agreed best not read too much into these posts , it is clear though that we have done a fine job in getting him back refocused and back Match fit which can only be a good thing for him and us

Alfie was excellent today. He plays that "roaming forward" role so well, defenders can't leave him alone so that lets Kent, Arfield and Jones exploit the space they leave. He is here for 55, I feel it in my waters. It would be a travesty if a striker of his ability leaves Ibrox without at least one league winner's medal.

Hope he stays one more year, if he does leave at least the rest of the team are scoring more regular now.

I hope he does stay, he looks really sharp and seems to be enjoying the load being taken off his back by the new signings.

813edd3d9585ccec1bf92d90dd25b178.gif

55 apart, I think every single Rangers fan wants nothing more than Morelos to put the filth to the sword, I hope he stays and finally does it.

I've always thought its his agent/representative who turns his head. He seems to be in better shape snd even though he didnt score yesterday he causes so many problems for defenders that players like kent arfield and jones can flourish.

Back