Algerian manager - Mr Angry

Sir Walter was no shrinking violet. :D

2q3u0ex.jpg

I worked in Algeria for a month a few years ago, you actually couldn't tell what was an argument or not. They talk to each other like they want to punch each others lights out

Anyone link the video of some manager in the dressing room giving the team it tight.

All I remember is the guy telling the players that someone "better have had his dinner cos he was getting some" or words to that effect. Cockney accent.

I know it`s not much to go on but it was well known at the time. Going back to the 90s or early 2000s iirc

Anyone link the video of some manager in the dressing room giving the team it tight.

All I remember is the guy telling the players that someone "better have had his dinner cos he was getting some" or words to that effect. Cockney accent.

I know it`s not much to go on but it was well known at the time. Going back to the 90s or early 2000s iirc
John Sitton Leyton Orient half time rant v Brentford.

Last edited:
I worked in Algeria for a month a few years ago, you actually couldn't tell what was an argument or not. They talk to each other like they want to punch each others lights out

You could say that about Scottish people too surely.

I remember telling my mate to “stop being a c*nt and go get the beers in”. The group of people we were with (Americans mainly) were all waiting on him swinging for me. And they were even more perplexed when he stood up saying “%^*& up ya prick” and STILL went to the bar as ordered. :D

Back