Alkass Cup Live

Any idea if the Lindsay deal is set in stone?

Pretty sure it is, Rangers and Charlie committed to each other when he was 13. Highly rated players from Northern Ireland usually visit lots of clubs from the a young age through to 16. Charlie hasn't done that and comes over to play for Rangers during any school holidays. The rest of the time he plays for Glentoran.

I believe Rangers have been communicating with both Glentoran and Charlie's school over the last couple of years, and both benefit from the arrangement. They had a similar agreement with Lewis Mackinnon, although over a shorter period, who joined from Linfield last summer.

I obviously don't seen that many players from Northern Ireland, but I know a lot of scouts from various clubs who do. Charlie is regularly mentioned as one of the best prospect from the province in recent years. Only Ethan Galbraith a 2001 who came close to joining Rangers but chose Man Utd and Sam MClelland a 2002 at Chelsea get the same glowing reviews.

If Inter Milan won their group it looks like a 4:15 kick off against them tomorrow from the tournament website

Inter lost 1-0 how does that effect who we play.

Very hard to tell as they beat the other team in their group on the 14th so if it's head to head, they'd be top regardless.

However, they've got the same goal difference as Mohammed VI but have scored one less and conceded one less so if it was on goals scored at that point, they'd be second.

If Ross97 is correct, they must be top on head to head.

I only caught the last couple of minutes of the Gers game yesterday but a good result against a team who looked a lot more mature than our team.

I watched the PSG v Barca game, it was great game and featured a lot of good players who played well beyond their years, but the standout literally, was the captain and center half for PSG as he was about twice the height of most of the Barca players and even towered over the match officials.

Very hard to tell as they beat the other team in their group on the 14th so if it's head to head, they'd be top regardless.

However, they've got the same goal difference as Mohammed VI but have scored one less and conceded one less so if it was on goals scored at that point, they'd be second.

If Ross97 is correct, they must be top on head to head.

Inter finish second on goals scored. There is no head to head as they all won one game. So we play Mohammed VI Academy.

Great game well done the young bears should have got a penalty great save by the defender.
So is our game going to be on the link in the first post tomorrow? Working so want as easy an access as possible.
You can get it on the phone and laptop. I watched it on my smart tv. Alkassdigital.net

Are Mohammmed VI like aspire i.e. older and with a sneaky 24 year old thrown in for good measure against our 15 year olds;-)

The willingness of the young lads to get forward without fear of miss placing a pass to score goals makes these games more entertaining than watching the first team!

Back