Alkass U17 Cup - Rangers Youth Win the Cup

Today I went onto the Alkass website and clicked on the LIVE tab beside CONTACT. I was able to watch today’s games. Hopefully tomorrow I will do the same and be able to watch the Rangers. Cheers Bears.

Sorry, don't know the age of the other squads. Elfideldo may well have done the research?!!

Rangers next play on Wednesday, sorry don't know time but presume 13.35pm again

I believe the Apsire team is U'18 so they will have some 2001's, can't find much on the Japanese, Korean or North African teams, European teams are 2002's and 2003's and may have the odd 2004.

Been on twitter game will be on club website and facebook page.

Hopefully, the youngsters make it to the final.

Hopefully the lads can do it.

Roma v Aspire game will be interesting. The aspire clones looked like machines at times

It’s a credit to the academy that our youth teams are - in my opinion - better to watch than our senior team these days. The players are very technically gifted and play a style of football we’ve never managed to implement at senior level. It will be interesting to see if this transfers to senior level in the coming years.

Celtic's £9m man having a career history slot there after being picked as a success in this competition a few years. Described as worth 3m Euros.

rangers need to score to make this game a bit more lively, theother team are awful to watch

Between their goalie and the defence they take a lot of risks trying to pass it out,always going to get chances due to that.

Cambridge loyal has only gone and embedded the live stream into his post :D Top lad.

Did you see that skill from Coombes there!

1-0 the Young Bears.

This has actually been a very interesting tactical battle.

Rangers being more direct and more likely to score with some good probing.

Kashima offering next to nothing going forward but their passing (not including the goal) and control of the ball is pretty excellent.

Back